𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 ♡ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞

"THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!"

I just finished the show in San Francisco. Tomorrow is my last show of the tour and I'm so excited!!!

'Are you excited to see Daniel again?' my friend and guitarist Lucas asked.
Yesssss, I haven't see him in like a lifetime ( it's actually 3 months ago but still!)

Daniel was on a world tour with his band. They just finished it and I can't wait to hear all the stories he has. I dream of going on a world tour one day. I'm working on that, but it's hard tho hahaha.

Daniel asked me to help him with writing some songs. I'm really excited. I miss him.

Rose and her crew packed all their stuff and drove to LA

~after 6 hours and 20 minutes driving they arrive~

I arrive at my house in LA. It's so good to be back, I really missed it here. I decided to call Daniel, but it's 6 AM so I'll let him sleep.

I'm really strained for tomorrow's show, but also very excited! A lot of my friends are coming to my show. I hope their gonna like it, OMG I'M SO SCARED I WILL MESS THINGS UP.

Rose go to sleep okay, just sleep.....

I wake up at 11 AM and see that Daniel called me like 20 times! So I decide to call him back.

Daniel: ROSEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Rose: OMG DANIEL WHAT IS IT, ARE YOU DYING?!?!?!
Daniel: No I just wanted it to look like I was dying, so you would pick up. But I think you were in a really deep sleep, because you didn't even woke up!
Rose: O my gosh, you just scared the shit out of me!
Daniel: Ahahhaaha exactly what I hoped for.
Rose: Hahaha (sarcastic voice) really funny tho
Daniel: Can we please hang out?
Rose: If you want to help me with the show tonight then sure!
Daniel: YESSSS I WILL HELP YOU!!!!
Rose: Okayy be at my place in 20 minutes.
Daniel: Yes my lady

I should probably pack everything for the show tonight.

~Rose grabs all her stuff for the show~

What should I wear?

You decide to wear this:

I should post something on insta