"I know, but it's not Susan this time. She's someone very important to me and I just feel so bored over here all the time. Please?" Jessica put her hands together and pleaded. She widened her eyes and tried to use her eyes to her advantage.

Mary gave out a small chuckle as she sighed. She stood up as she gave out a deep breath and faced Jessica.

"Only today and because I'm meeting Elliott again. Be careful though, we really can't risk any exposure. And I'm going to need your little girlfriend's blood sample just to be sure," Mary told Jessica, Jessica face lit up with a small smile.

"Now, come downstairs for lunch. Oh and please, make use of your nebulizer if needed. You do remember how to use one right?" Mary questioned her as she went towards the door and opened it. She then leaned against it with her arms crossed.

"Mare, I'm not five. I know how to use a nebulizer. It's just stabbing someone in the neck with it and letting the parasite inside it devour the person's memory. Or it can surrounded his neck and well, kill him," Jessica answered as she got up again. Her hands reaching for a cabinet by her bed.

She opened the door and then removed a pen like looking object from it. She then turned towards Mary and pressed a stripe on the object she was holding.

She threw it towards Mary and Mary caught it immediately. Mary gave out a huff as the object in her hands started to give out a blue glow. It was the nebulizer. It had a white body with small bits of it carved out that let out blue light. The top to it was rubber like, it was smooth unlike the rest of its body. Mary held it in her right hand, showing it off to Jessica. Then she pressed the same stripe on it again to turn it off.

"Don't hesitate to use it. Jay, something you have to know and remember is that the moment you hesitate is the moment you tell your enemies that you are weak. I hope that there won't be a single day where you'll even have to use it but what I hope can't always be what happens," Mary told Jessica as she took a deep breath.

"You don't need to lecture me about it. I'm learning about everything from seventeen years, from when I was a babe. I'm sure I'm more than capable to handle a fight," Jessica answered back as she walked past the door.

Mary gave out a small sigh as she walked out with Jessica. She closed the door behind her and followed Jessica down the grand staircase.

As they were walking down the staircase, another topic of discussion came up. The candlelit hallways had something special about them, the torn paintings hung up on their walls gave the mansion a different feel of its own.

At first glance, the mansion looked like any other old house. Wooden, broken windows, cobwebs found in corners. But, it couldn't be more different when examined. Traps where laid out everywhere. The carpets found in every room had a edge of poison to them, the old tapestry hid small weapons and the invisible force field outside wouldn't allow anyone but the people with access to the mansion inside.

"Mary, I'll be fine. I am almost seventeen. I can handle being alone for some hours," Jessica put her hair in a ponytail as they walked through the hallways.

"I'll be gone for exactly three hours. If you are going to the eastern town then take some fruits with you. Give them to your friend or trade it for something you want," Mary answered truthfully. She knew that it was better that Jessica got to have friends and enjoy the little things, rather then being locked up and hating herself.

They entered the dining room. It like the rest of the mansion was lit up by candles of all sorts. The dining table in the center of the room was of rosewood, a type of wood that can no longer be found. For some reason, the dining table had twelve seats. What was odd about it was that Jessica and mary were the only ones that had ever set foot in the mansion. They sat down and had a quite lunch and soon after, mary was about to leave.