Just a kiss• 5

Eventually I made it to school with ten minutes to spare, I still hadn't seen Luca anywhere until I made it to the vending machines. Luca and Bianca were making out while leaning on it.

"Freak, leave us alone." she hissed, breaking away from Luca's lips. I frowned at her, completely ignoring Luca's existence.

"Actually, I'm getting my breakfast since, you know, I didn't get one earlier." I aggressively replied as I budged them out of the way to buy a kitkat and a bag of chips, what a healthy breakfast. As I walked away Luca called out to me then ran up to me, "why are you wearing Mark's shirt?" I didn't stop walking for him, I just pretended he wasn't there. He just huffed then walked away, as I walked out the doors he shouted "you can't ignore me forever."

I mean he's not wrong, tomorrow we're leaving for our get away weekend but I'll definitely ignore him until I get an apology.

-
All my classes were boring today, so nothing very interesting happened. Well, other than people laughing at me because the video of milkshake on my head had gone viral.
-

After my last class, math, I made my way to the parking lot as I had messaged my mom to pick me up here. 

"Soph, where are you going?" Luca called out to me "My car is in the front car park." 

I still ignored him, if he thinks I'm getting in his car after this morning then he's crazy. 

I could hear Luca still following me, "Luca I'm getting a lift with my mom." I stated. 

"No you're not Sophia, I messaged her earlier saying that I'll take you home." Luca explained. Rage flushed through me, how dare he. I do not want to get in the car with him. I just continued walking until a different voice called out, "Hey Sophia!" I looked over to my right to see Mark leant against his car. 

"Hey Mark." I smiled.

He smiled back, "Do you need a ride?" he asked as he made an awkward face, looking back at Luca. 

"Are you sure? It's just he told my mom not to pick me up, so I was just going to walk." 

"Sure, jump in." Mark ordered. 

"Thanks for not being a jerk, unlike Luca." I smirked, as I got into the passenger seat. 

Mark chuckled as he strapped himself in, "no worries, by the way you're looking really good in my shirt." I grinned. 

As we pulled out of the parking lot Mark flicked on the radio, 'señorita by Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello' then he instantly began singing. I looked over at him, "what?" he laughed "this is a good song." he stated. 

I laughed "I know it is, any song by Shawn Mendes is a good one." 

"True!" he shouted before singing along to the chorus. I started singing with him, then I opened my phone and filmed us singing together. We were laughing, smiling, just really vibing.

"You better tag me in that." Mark demanded. "Wait do I even have your snap?" He asked.

"I don't think so." I told him as I posted our singing video to my story.

"Okay hold on," Mark said as he pulled into the gas station, he pulled out his phone and handed it to me "quickly add yourself while I get fuel." I took his phone and nodded. I typed in my @ and added myself, I then added him back on my phone. Mark climbed back in, "done?" 

I nodded, then he pulled up his front camera on his snap and smiled while angling it so I was in the shot. I smiled and he took the selfie, "wait this is such a cute photo," he showed me "I'll tag you in it." 

-

We finally pulled up to my house, "thanks for the ride" I smiled at Mark. 

"No worries Sophia. I had fun, we should meet just us soon. We could go to the beach or just on a drive." 

"I'd like that." I smiled.

"So would I." Mark stated as he leant in closer to me. I moved closer to his face as he kept edging closer to me. "You're really special Sophia. Like I really like spending time with you." 

I blushed, "I like spending time with you too, Mark." 

"Can I kiss you?" Mark blurted out, I froze. "Sorry if that was too much, I just I-"

"Yes, of course." I smirked. Mark let out a sigh of relief and when heis face met mine I closed my eyes. His lips gently touched mine, he wrapped his arms around my waist while I put my hands on his soft cheeks. 

"Boo!"

We both jumped, breaking our kiss, Luca was stood outside of the Mark's car.

"Can you guys not? I don't want to see that." Luca laughed. 

I hugged Mark and whispered in his ear "We'll have to continue this another time. Thanks for the ride." Then I got out of the passenger seat and closed his car door. Mark nodded and then smiled. I walked away as he waved good bye then drove away. 

I ignored Luca but he still continued to follow me to my house, "I told you that you liked Mark." he laughed. 

I carried on walking, opening my front door, "Luca get lost." I slammed the door on his face and then ran upstairs to my room. Luca always manages to ruin everything, on the bright side though I did kiss Mark and get his snap. 

Tomorrow we leave for our getaway weekend, this could either be amazing for me or go horribly wrong, guess we'll soon find out.