Screech

Info On Trainers and Pokemon-
Cova-Zorua-Female
OT-Blossom
Attacks-Imprison

SunBurn-Granbull-Male
OT-Sawyer
Attacks-Flamerthrower

Silvally-Male
OT-Gladion
Attacks-???

Senka-Meganium-Male
OT-Silver
Attack-Solar Beam

--------------------------------------------

 "Cova, use imprison!"

"Get out of there Silvally!"

"Dodge Senka!"

"Pincer them in SunBurn with Flamethrower!!"

A heated battle ensued on the battle field, one team executing each maneuver like they had practiced it hundreds of times before. The other having trouble within their own ranks. SunBurn, brown peach colored, male Granbull, partnered with and Cova, a female Zorua, paired with Sawyer and Blossom. Silvally and Senka, a Meganium, were both male, belonging to Gladion and Silver.

"ZOR!!"

Charging the move Cova unleashed pulse of energy, causing chains to emerge form the ground grabbing hold of the targeted Pokemon, trapping them in place and unable to relent. Though she had just unleashed the attack she had little control over it, being a new move she had learned, promptly losing the hold just as it took them.

"Sludge Bomb SunBurn!"

Splotches of purple ooze dripped form his mouth as he prepared his next attack. The Imprison lasting only a few seconds. Silvally jerked, struggled to free himself form the attack. Senka keeping calm, having face SunBurn and Sawyer before.

"Come on Silvally!!"

"Senka Solar beam!!"

Senka began charging, his petals began to glow pale yellow, gathering sunlight. SunBurn executed his move, sending droplets of bombs atop the two trapped Pokemon as Imprison wore off. In retaliation a beam of light shot back hitting the Granbull. Cova released form holding the move, breathed heavily, shaking as she stood. Sunburn having flown back being hit with the Solar Beam. Smoke billowed out form where Silvally and Senka were held. All were quiet as it cleared slowly, unveiling like a fog dissipating. SunBurn sprawled out on the ground several yards away.

"VICTORY SCREECH!!!!"

"What?!"

Silvally and Senka lay in a heap of each other, swirly eyed form battle. Having fought hard, but only to lose it to the girl's team work. Faces set in disbelief, eyes wide and mouths hung open or set in a line, pupils turn to slits. So unbelievable it was.

"OOOOLALOLALOALAALOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

The noise came form both girls, in harmony and at the same time, scrapping at the eardrums. Tongues wagging in their mouths, a bit sticking out as they rang form deep in their chests, only stopping to take a breath.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

"Oh no."

Both boys face palmed as they let their distaste for losing known, coming to terms that they had lost.

"SunBurn you alright?"

Said Pokemon limped over, tail wagging.

"Gran!"

"You did really good, I'm so proud. Your such a good boy."

His eyes lite up at that, the baby voice form his Trainer was enough to make his eyes bulge out cause of the praise. Enjoying the pets her received he coiled up to her, relishing it.

"Nice job with Imprison Cova, just a bit more practice."

"Zor!"

The little illusionist beamed with pride, mischievous as she was, enjoying battles just as anyone else. Blossom glanced Sawyer's way, each grinning as a 'DOOM' aura fell over the boys.

"As for-"

"You boys..."

Gladion and Silver slowly backed away, terrified looks on their face, knowing they had a bet to pay up on. The girls turned into demons, red eyes appeared on their shadows as they closed in on their victims.