Chapter 18: "Guess it's time to piss Ms Rockelle off again"

Ok It's only for a week...hopefully less.

I take a door look at the door knob in front of me and twist it walking into what looks like an almost identical room to my old one, except the layout is completely different and there's only 3 beds. I look at  one of the beds where a blond girls back is to me feet up reading a fashion magazine, I half expect her to turn around and greet me but she doesn't. The bathroom door opens and I wish that Chace or Zayn or even Eleanor will walk out but instead a girl with shoulder length brown wavy hair with piercing hazel eyes, wearing combat trousers and a short T-shirt showing of her curves walks out. Her eyes scan me over for a little. " So you're our new stuck up little roommate" she says her voice tight. I frown well that I did no expect and seriously after today my patience has worn thin. 

"Stuck up?" I say the emphasise on the words my tone accusing. The blond girl who was previously reading her magazine decides to pay attention. "Oh you know always hanging out with that hot teacher Jake, Showing off by sticking with those Fit olders god knows which one you're going out with oh and always making a scene with that bimbo" She says her tone bitter but her expression blank" Her words hit me like a ton of bricks, Is that what people really think of me? but my anger is beyond control. 

"OK first up, It's not my fault I get along with Jake secondly Chace and Zayn are my roommates naturally, we're close and they're more like my older brothers so I'm not going out with either of them" I pause Zayn is definitely like an older immature brother but Chace? Do I really want to see him as just an Older brother? I ignore the question for now and continue, "Oh and Eleanor is my best friend so don't you dare even think about calling her names and think you can get away with it" I say finishing with my voice firm. The two girls look gob smacked and even though that was definitely how I wanted to make an impression I feel myself smile. I walk to the untouched bed guessing its probably mine as it's alone and opposite the other two beds. I grab my pyjamas which I find in the cupboard beside the bed and walk into the bathroom to get changed. 

That night I don't sleep well, the blond girls words echo in my head. Is that really what people think of me? The thought bothers me but eventually I decide that I'm going to sort things out with Eleanor first thing tomorrow because what I said earlier is true, Since I have gotten here she has been like my best friend who's a girl and I'm not going to let Petty things get in the way of that.

******

 The next morning I wake up and get dressed in time to memorise my timetable and run downstairs  to get some breakfast just about mangaing to avoid talking to my two roommates. When I get to the dinning hall I look around hoping to see Eleanor, Instead I find Zayn. I go grab a large muffin then go sit opposite him. "Hey Zayn" I say. He smiles "Sup Aria, missing me and Chace already?" he asks his tone teasing as ever. I laugh. "No seriously how are your roommates?" he asks. I fake a gasp. "Huh Zayn being serious?" I say but then add "Honestly, they're nothing compare to you and chace" I say. He nods in agreement, I raise an eyebrow "How do you know I don't mean they're way better" I say.

"because you cant get much better than us" he says. I laugh,

"whatever Zayn" I pick at my muffin a little.

"Eleanor was looking for you earlier" He says surprising me. 

"seriously, so was I but I didn't see her" I say

"Oh she has that punishment so she has to stay in the kitchens for the whole week until 3.00 then make up her lessons after one to one "he says rolling his eyes.

"Zayn..." I say wondering if I should continue.

"Hmmm" he says his mouth stuffed with food.

"How do you feel about Eleanor" I say quietly leaning forward. He gulps down his food and I can tell he's thinking about how to answer "She's cool sometimes a bit emotional but yeah..." I don't say anything I don't want to push him to admit something to me. "Look Aria I see you like a sister and Eleanor..." he trails and I let him.