Chapter 25: "Chace, Where's Chace?!?"

A double POP! Then the next two...

For the past week Me, Chace, Zayn and Eleanor have been practising disspaearing from one place to another. 

It's all part of the plan and all ties in, yet we don't actually know what to expect. How much time do we have? will we be able to actually find out anything? But one thing we can perpare for is how not to get caught and thats the best we can hope for. 

We have two moves we have been trying to sort out: Dissapearing from one place to another, which we're all good at but can't manage to dissapear at the same time, there is no way we'll leave anyone behind! On the other hand the second move is harder, trying to make ourselves invisible, none of us have been able to manage making our entire body invisble there's always an arm or foot still showing. 

We all face eachother in our room. "Agggh why can't we just do it at the same time!" Eleanor says her voice frustrated. Zayn shrugs. "We'll get the hang of it, we have to bear in mind none of us have done this before, you only get to learn in like you're 3rd or 4th year" I frown Joey obviously knows, I think back to the day of the dance his dissapearance. He's still gone. The thought frustrates me so I push it away. Chace walks over to the sofa his hands behind his head, relaxed as if it's no biggie. "I don't get why this place makes it seem like all this stuff is so hard" Chace says wondering aloud. Eleanor raises an eyebrow, questioning. Zayn nods, "I know it's not like we even have to learn spells,we just have to focus on what we want and that's it" He says. I sit on my bed and let my hair lose, my eyes flickering to Chace who's looking at me a smile playing on his mouth. I mentally shake my head as my stomach flips, it's crazy the effect he has on me. 

"well I guess it's just a build up, making us feel like like we're achieving something each year we're here, otherwise the people here would just get bored" I say as the others take in what I say. Joey. Again the thoughts come back to me, but why does it bother me so much? before he left all I wanted is for him to dissapear but now he literally has I want to speak to him.

"That's actually a good point but of course people do get bored, I mean how many people have we seen here that looks over the age of at least 23, it doesn't take long to realise we can do pretty much anything without five years of lessons just self practice" Chace says.

***********

 After lessons I walk towards my room to get changed. I take a sharp turn as I notice Liam. I hear him run up behind me, "Aria" he calls out to me. Should I stop? For a week now I have been avoiding him, considering confronting him, but not finding the courage to do so. My anger still stands in the way of everything he's done, so everytime he tries approaches me I walk ahead. "Aria" he calls out again. I let out a deep sigh, I can't put him out forever. I stop in fornt of my room door and turn around to find Liam looking at me his deep blue eyes hopeful. Dam! he has the same eyes as chace, that really helps. "What?" I ask keeping my voice calm. 

"Can we talk?" Liam asks I briefly close my eyes, then open the room door to find the room empty.

"Come in" I say as I wlak in the room Liam following behind. Liam looks around the room. Eleanors girlified her bed a little with little paisleys hanging down the bed posts, while on the boys side there's not much except a few of their clothes that they don't bother putting away, knowing the cleaners will tidy the room anyway. I look at Chaces bed and cringe a little when I spot his boxers near a pile of clothes on the floor beside his bed. I roll my eyes, seriously? Liam also seems to notice and turns to face me as I stand near my cupbaord. Liam speaks.

"So you and my brother yeah" he syas trying to keep his voice casual. 

"Well yeah, any problems?" I ask, that was a bad conversation starter, everyone here knows about us anyway. Liam shakes his head no.