Chapter 16: "You can't ignore me forever"

I look around the room. There is no way I am kissing Austin! Jake is like an older brother to me and I'm his student it might make things a bit awkward...and Chace. I look at him and theres a part of me that wants to kiss him but why? I don't really know him properly.

"Aria hurry up" Zayn says. I consider taking my top of but in a room of four boys no way! I walk across the room towards Chace and Zayns beds then kiss...Zayn. He's a good kisser but there's no chemistry or anything and to be honest it feels kind of awkward but I figured he's the laid back one who will just laugh it off. I pull away quickly and Zayn looks shocked but laughs. I feel slightly awkward and walk back to my bed. 

"Elenanor" I say

"Dare" She says. I smile she would obviously go for a that.

"Ok throw a cold bucket over the person you like the least in the room" Is say thinking it would be amusing and also be annoying for the cleaners in this school who keep re-arranging my clothes with their abilities.

Eleanor smirks and runs of to the bathroom, and I suddenly wonder who is she so eager to throw a bucket of water on.

She comes in with a bucket and before I can move she pours all of it on me, soaking my bed and clothes. The water is absolutely freezing and I yell. "Eleanor" I scream.

She gives me a smug smile "Never back down form a dare" She says and sits on her bed in such a casual way I would go over and punch her for it but I realise that I'm wearing a sheer top and now everything is showing underneath my top. I curse under my breath my cheeks flushed with anger. what did I do to get her so annoyed with me" I can see the shocked look on every ones faces in the room and I run to the bathroom so I can escape.

When I'm in the bathroom I take of my clothes and look around. "Dammit! " I say a little too loud as I notice I forgot to bring in my clothes. There is no way I'm going back in to the room with the same wet clothes on but what do I do. Well I guess practicalities would come in handy I could do the finger snapping thing that Chace and Zayn...Oh My gosh. I am such an Idiot. I knew Eleanor liked Zayn yet I still went ahead and kissed him. How could I be so stupid and thoughtless. I dry myself down with a clean towel then sit down on the floor hoping Clary will come in so I can actually put some clothes on. I listen to whats going on outside and I can tell the game has ended. 

I wait for roughly  ten minutes which seems like forever but I hear everyone leaving. then the bathroom door opens. I stand up expecting Clary then Chace walks in he looks at me and I swear I see him blush, but then again so do I. He turns around and I fidget uncomfortably. "Sorry" He blurts out I let out a nervous laugh. "Shall I get you some clothes" He asks. I laugh properly this time. 

"No I'm perfectly fine like this" I say sarcastically. I can only see his back but I'm pretty sure he rolled his eyes. I don't know why I expect him to walk to my cupboard and get my clothes because in seconds an outfit appears on me. I look down to find the exact pieces I was wearing the day I first came here. Weird. "thanks Chace" I say as I wlak into our room which is now completely empty. 

"Your Welcome" he says. There's a long silence and I know we're both thinking about the kiss. 

"that was stupid of you"  He says. I pace the room. 

"I know it's just I really did not want to kiss Austin" I say standing in front of Chace. He raises his eyebrows. 

"and Jake is my teacher and..." Crap what do I say and for some reason I wanted to kiss you but I was too embarrassed to? Chace just creases his eyes confused. 

Theres another short silence. 

"Go talk to Eleanor" He says. I nod. 

We walk out of the room and find Eleanor talking to Clary who's drinking a smoothie. As I approach the table Eleanor sees me then turns her head back as if I'm not there. I step behind her. God she's over acting a little too much isn't she? I mean fine she likes Zayn but she's only known him for two weeks. 

I step behind her  "You can't ignore me forever" I say.