Chapter 17

Lavinia’s P.O.V.

Kunmatok ako sa pinto bago iyon binuksan. Unang bumungad sa akin ang nakangiting mukha ni Rylan, nasa harap nito ay isang tasa ng kape at isang platong walang laman. Agad namin itong idiniretso sa pack hospital kagabi ng makarating kami rito. Halos kasunod lang din naming dumating sina Pyro at Greyson. Matapos masiguradong naasikaso na ng mga doctor at nurses ang mga sugatan ay pinilit ako ni Greyson na bumalik sa pack house upang makapag pahinga.

“So how was my handsome brother so far?” Nakangiting tanong ko rito saka ipinatong ang dala kong prutas sa side table.

One night in this hospital and he is looking almost as good as new. Medyo malaki ang nabawas sa timbang nito sa mahigit isang linggong pagkakakidnap niya subalit alam kong madali rin nitong mababawi iyon. Ang mahalaga ay ligtas na ito.

“I’m good, nurses here are so attentive and sexy so I’ll be fine.” Sagot nito at kung wala lang itong dextrose sa kamay ay malamang nabato ko na ito ng isang mansanas.

“Wow, kaya ka nakikidnap. Malandi ka kasi.” Hindi ko maiwasang irapan ito. Kinuha ko ang isang mansanas sa basket upang balatan iyon. I want him to recover as fast as possible.

“Nope, the reason why I got kidnap is because I have a bad ass little sister.” Wika nito.

I know it is supposed to be a half joke and half compliment subalit hindi ko pa din maiwasan ang makonsensiya. Kung hindi dahil sa akin ay hindi sana ito nagdusa sa kamay ng Mayor. Rylan seems to notice the sudden guilt in my eyes that he turn towards me to reach for my hand.

“C’mon Lavinia, stop blaming yourself in this. Aside from that, I’ve been in much worst situation.” Pagkokonsola nito sa akin. “Maiba ako, are you going back with me in Rouen?”

Natigilan ako sa tanong nito. That’s when I realize that even though the threat in my life is now gone. I don’t think I can still go back to the way I used to live, I know it’s going to be impossible now. I’ve got my mates here and I don’t think I can spend a day without them. Even though most of the times we are just spending the day arguing with each other, no sweet words, no I love you’s. Hindi ko pa rin makakayang malayo sa mga ito.

“About that,” Kinuha ko ang maliit na kutsilyo sa tabi ng mesa at saka unti-unting binalatan ang mansanas na hawak ko. “I guess I’m staying here in Tyne for good.” Mahinang dugtong ko.

Rylan eyed me with curiosity, he knows how much I love my hometown and now out of nowhere I just decided that I don’t want to come back anymore.

“Is there something that I need to know?” Nanantiyang tanong nito.

Napahinto ako sa ginagawa ko at saka napabuntong hininga. How am I supposed to explain to him that we are in a town full of werewolves and that I am mated to two alphas? That I am meant to stay here because I am bound to be their Luna? That will sound crazy in his perspective, what more if I informed him about my two mates.

My situation is definitely way beyond the norms that we were taught to. No matter how much I put it, in the eyes of humans, It’s still a taboo. It was sad but I don’t think I would be able to choose between the two alphas, I don’t think they want me to choose either. The fact that they are actually building a new pack house in the border of each pack means they are more than willing to make adjustment just to make sure that it will be fair to both of the packs. Greyson and Pyro are ready to face the new phase of our life and now that the threat in my life is gone. The next thing that they will prepare for is our relationship.

“Nothing,” Sagot ko na hindi tumitingin rito. “I find this place peaceful and people here are really friendly,” I tried to make my tone as lively as I can.

I really hope that he didn’t notice anything unusual with this place yet. I don’t want him to get an idea that this place is actually a bit dangerous than other places. That this place is full of wolves coated in human flesh.

“Yeah, two men visited me a while ago and they seemed so concerned about you that they didn’t even ask me if I’m doing okay but instead they ask me about you.” Casual nitong wika.

Kamuntik ko nang mabitawan ang hawak kong kutsilyo sa sinabi nito. Great, it seems that my two mates already introduce themselves to Rylan. I just hope that their visit didn’t give Rylan an idea that I am in relationship with both of them. That’s not going to end well for me. Rylan maybe is a manwhore but he cares for me. Once he learned that I am literally whoring around with the two alphas baka kaladkarin ako nito pabalik sa Rouen ng wala sa oras.

“I’m gonna guess that those two person you are talking here is Greyson and Pyro?” Those two didn’t even wait for me to wake up before visiting Rylan.

Rylan nodded to confirm my guess, “Both of them seems to be a good person and I guess any of them can protect you, not that you can’t protect yourself because I saw firsthand that you are more than capable of protecting yourself. But just to let you know, if you decided to be in relationship with one of them, I approve.” Nakangising wika nito na nagpangiti sa akin.

If only he knew that I am actually in relationship with the two. “Yeah, no worries. I’ll make sure to invite you to the wedding day,” Pabirong wika ko saka hiniwa ang mansanas at iplate ito sa maliit na platito. “It this, you need more fruits to recover quickly.”

“Aw, so my sweet little sister is now back.” Panunudyo nito na nagpataas ng kilay ko rito. This is something that I would surely miss once he went back to Rouen and I ended up staying here for good, our constant bickering to irritate each other is still the best way to past the time.

“Eat that before I shove that to your throat.” Taas kilay kong wika rito saka muling kumuha ng ibang prutas upang ipagbalat pa ito. We spent the whole morning teasing each other and me ended up throwing an orange at his direction because, you know that’s what siblings do.

After two hours I decided to go back to the pack house to check out for my mates. I really have nothing to do today, the mayor is now gone. I honestly don’t know what to expect next. I don’t even know what is Greyson and Pyro’s plan aside from basically preparing to formally welcome me to their pack.

Grant told me that since I already bear the mark of the two Alpha. The pack are now aware that I am their Luna. All that we need to do is a formalize everything is to hold a Luna ceremony. I don’t know what to expect about that and I also don’t know what I can do to help Greyson’s and Pyro’s pack. Both packs seems to be doing so well before I arrive in their Alpha’s life. I can’t help but wonder, what would my role now? Being Luna sounds boring for me. Are they just going to make me pregnant and give them babies?

Hindi ko maiwasan ang mapangiwi sa naisip. That doesn’t sounds right to me. Hindi dahil sa hindi ko gusto ang maging isa ina. Being a mother is a blessing but I want to do more. I want to try and brew another kind of poison but my garden is way back in Rouen. I wonder if Pyro and Greyson will allow me to go back to my hometown to get few of my plants for me to continue my experiment here in Tyne. I can’t just really ask one of the pack warriors to get my plants. Those plants are dangerous to humans if not handled properly.

Pagpasok ko sa pack house ay naabutan ko si Greyson at si Pyro na magkausap sa sala. Sabay na bumaling sa akin ang tingin ng dalawa ng makita akong papasok sa pinto. “Hey!” Bati ko sa kanila. “What’s up?”

“Hey!” Si Pyro ang unang bumati sa akin. His beautiful forest green eyes  is looking at me with happiness and contentment drawn in it. In the two he is always the cheerful one, sweet but sometimes he is a bit irritating with he possessive actions but I kind of understand him already. “How was Rylan?” Tanong nito.

“He’s doing great.” I smiled. “Thank you for helping me in saving him.” My voice is full of sincerity as I speak.

I always think of me as a strong person. I am not the kind to run out of danger, I will always face it with my head held high. But even so, I know that I am not strong enough to face a lot of enemies at the same time. If Greyson and Pyro didn’t extend their help, I won’t be able to save Rylan.

“You are our mate, your family is ours too.” Sagot ni Greyson na nagpabaling sa akin dito. I can’t help but notice how hot he looks in a black white shirt and denim pants. Well, he always looks ravishing in whatever he wear such as when we first met in the diner where he is basically half naked.

Hindi ko napigilan ang makaramdam ng kakaibang init sa sikmura ko pababa sa parteng pagkababae ko sa pagkakaalala sa unang beses na nagkita kami. Those days when he openly flirt with me, showing his thoughtful yet playful side. If Pyro has that boyish princely look and aura, Greyson is way too different from him. He is caring, thoughtful and at the same time he is the kind of person who wants to be in control. He seems to be the kind of guy who loves to dominate. I wonder what kind of man he is in bed– Wait, what the fuck I am thinking?

I shake my head internally as I make my way towards my mate. “What are you guys looking at?” Pag-iiba ko ng usapan. Clearing that sudden fog of lust that starts to build up inside my head. It way too early in the morning and I’m having lustful thoughts about my mates.

“Yeah, we are just checking the blueprint of the new packhouse that we are planning to built. You can check if you have something to add or change.” Casual na sagot ni Greyson. He tap the sit beside him in the sofa to gesture me to seat beside him.

Walang tanong na sumunod ako dito ang tiningnan ang blueprint na nakapatong sa ibabaw ng mesa. The house looks good in my own opinion but I am not really knowledgeable in such things so I don’t think I can think of something to add to it.

“So, are we really sure about this?” Hindi napigilan kong tanong habang blankong nakatitig sa blueprint ng bahay. I can feel Greyson arms encircling my small waist pulling me closer to him.

“What do you mean sure about this?” Kunot noong tanong ni Pyro.

Greyson on the other hand starts to play on the hem of my skirt. I can feel his hand caress the side of my thigh. I can’t help but feel uncomfortable especially that I know Pyro can see what his hand is doing.

However, despite of that fact. I cannot seem to find the strength to remove his hand off my thigh. The feeling of his hand on my skin feels oddly comforting that all I want to do is to enjoy that small sparks that his touch is creating.

“I mean, about the three of us. I know we haven’t really get a chance to talk about it before because I’m too occupied on how I can save Rylan.” This conversation has been long overdue. We really didn’t get a chance before to sit and talk about the situation but I guess now is the right time to finally address the big elephant in the room.

“You are our soulmate Lavinia, you are meant to be ours.” Sagot ni Greyson na tila ba isang normal na bagay iyon.

My forehead furrow in confusion as I try to absorbed what he just said. “A soulmate,” I repeat. “It supposed to be only one right?” Tanong kong muli.

Greyson remove his hand from playing in my skin but his arm remains in my waist to secure me near him. That is when I remember how their marks on my neck looks completely similar, it’s just that each one seems to be completing the other.

“Yeah, that’s the normal but you see our case is a bit different.” This time, Pyro answered my question. I can hear a bit of hesitation in his tone as he speak. I turn to look at him as I finally realize something.

“Is there something that you guys need to tell me?” Nanantiyang tanong ko sa dalawa.

If there’s one thing that I need, it is their honesty. I don’t think the moongoddess just accidentally created an unusual paring or she got bored and she decided to pair up a human to two alphas for entertainment purposes. You are supposed to have one soulmate. But then why do I get two?

❤️❤️❤️

Stop it here because it's too long already.

💐💐💐