"Uhmm, Can I have a glass of champagne please?." Sana asked..

"Wine??.." Tzuyu asked and looks at the latter.

"Mmmm.."

"No..." Tzuyu looks at the stewardess. "Just give her any kind of drinks but not the champagne."

"Uh?? Tzuuuu.." Sana whine...

"No." She looks at Sana...

The stewardess can't help but to smile because Tzuyu & Sana's cute Little argument...

"Anything else ma'am.."

"And can we have also a first class menu for breakfast.. we Still haven't took our breakfast actually.."

"Sure ma'am please wait for a minute.."

"Okay 😊..."

When the stewardess leave them, Tzuyu's eyes turned to the sulking squirrel...

"I hate you 😑..." Sana said as she crossed her arms...

"You can have that Champagne if we already arrived at the hotel.."

"Fine ...."

"Good..😊.."

After 10 minutes of waiting Tzuyu and Sana was now starting to have their breakfast...

"

Tzu..."

"Hmmm??.."

"Can we do VLIVE later??.."

"I don't we can't? There's no internet here...but wait, I'll asked.."

Tzuyu raised her hand and the stewardess immediately noticed her..

"Yes Ma'am?."

"Yes Ma'am we offer inflight wifi or GSM internet access here..."

"Really??.. that's good to hear.. thanks by the way.."

"Your welcome.."

After having their breakfast Tzuyu and Sana decided to start a VLIVE using their account...
.
.
.
.

You have a Notification

SATZU OFFICIAL
Started a surprise VLIVE

"Ohhh, it's only 20 seconds but we are now have 10,000 views..." Tzuyu said...

"Annyeong Sapphire's 🙋.." Sana smiles as she wave her hands.. 

"안녕하세요, 다시 만나서 반갑습니다. 🙋.."
(Hi, it's nice to see all of you again)

Comments:

•Whoahh!!! We miss you Sana & Tzuyu Unnie ❤️
•SATZU saranghae 😘
•Finally!! We got a VLIVE today 🤩
•Are they in Plane????
•Where are you both going????
•Hi SaTzu Love From Malaysia ❤️
•SATZU WINS :-D
•We LOVE YOU SATZU ^_^
•Tzuyu Unnie is beautiful (^^)
•Happy couple 😊❤️
•Congratulations SATZU 🤩

"Say 'Hi' to me Sana Unnie.. Hi 🙋.."

"We are now currently in the plane and we are go to Switzerland ☺️.." Tzuyu said...

"We are happy to see you too Sapphires ☺️..."

"Tzuyu and Sana Unnie show your wedding rings.... " Tzuyu reads the comments and quickly hold Sana's hand to show their wedding rings..

"It is a sapphire wedding ring Tzuyu and I personally choose this because it is a name of our fanship ...

Comments:

•SaTzu is life ❤️
•Whoahhhhh their rings are beautiful 😍
•Love Wins 🌈❤️
•Tzuyu Unnie when is your comeback?
•What will you do in Switzerland??
•Sana Unnie please notice me.. 
•Love from Thailand 🇹🇭
•Thank You for doing a Vlive Satzu 😍
•This VLIVE made my day 🤩
•Forever Saztu 😘

"Yes, We will going to Switzerland to have our honeymoon 😊.." Tzuyu said as she answer the fan's question.

"Thank You Thailand 🙋.."

"Tzuyu Unnie when is your comeback?.. Uhmm, soon so please stay tuned 😊.."

"We are also happy to see you, and we are very sorry If we talked to you just now. We've been very busy so we don't have any time to do VLIVE we hope you understand..."

"We saw and read your message in our Instagram, thank you for congratulating us. We appreciate all your message and letters 😊❤️ .."

Tzuyu and Sana did a VLIVE for almost hour and a half after they decided to end it..

"Do you want to watch movies love??.."

"Sure 😊.."

"Here..." Tzuyu gave her laptap to Sana.. "You can choose whatever you want..."

Sana watch some movies while Tzuyu sleep for a while...

Minutes later, Sana pause the movie she was watching and stare Tzuyu for a second...

She silently watch her wife peacefully sleeping, Sana reached out her phone and take a photo of Tzuyu....

"She's so cute 😊..." She mumble to herself while looking at the picture..

"Am I cute?? 😏..." Tzuyu suddenly said...

Sana was surprised to see Tzuyu, the latter was fully awake now and she was intently staring at Sana..

"Ya ~ you scare me..." Sana said..

"You're stealing photos of me huh, that's a crime..." Tzuyu jokingly said..

"Then I would love to commit crime just for you 😊."

"Ey .... "

"I Love you Tzuyu~ah..." Sana lean closer and she gently caressing the latter's face...

"ㅋㅋㅋ Is it better to watch my face than the movie you're watching??.." Tzuyu smirked as she noticed that Sana pause the movie....

"Mmmmm 😊..."

"Kiyowo ❤️..." Tzuyu messed up Sana's hair... "You can stare at my face whenever you want Mrs.Chou 😊..."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Thank you for allowing me 😅.."

"I love You Sana..." Tzuyu lean closer and quickly kissed Sana's lips...

xxxxx

Next Update:
8:00 PM