2

After running five times to the toilet, Xia Li  completely collapsed and went to ask Teacher Yang for leave.

The second middle school is a boarding system, which has strict regulations on access control, especially when the school has only started. It is even more difficult to ask for leave.

Qi Cheng waited outside the back door of the classroom, leaning against the wall and waiting for him to return. When Xia Li came back with the leave card, he took his wallet and accompanied him to the direction of the school hospital.

On the way will pass the student playground. In the morning, there were a group of people playing basketball. The players saw them and dragged the sweaty forward sleeves. "Hey, Qi Zhong, who do you think it is?"

Qi Zhong dragged his shirt down and buried his head.

Wipe the sweat, the heat steamed with the muscles, "Who?" He wiped the sweat before looking in the direction of his teammates, and Qi Cheng and Xia Li were about to walk out of the playground, he immediately kicked and chased Go up.

The friends who played together kept up with them.

Qi Cheng and Xia Li, who heard the footsteps, stopped and saw Qi Zhong rushing in front of them as soon as they turned around.

"Stop me, Qi Cheng!" Qi Zhong grabbed Qi Cheng's neckline, and his angry face concealed anger. "If you have any kind, just repeat what you said to Zhou Die in my face!"

Qi Cheng looked down at his hand, raised his hand to hold his wrist, and broke his finger to rescue his neck from his second suffering.

Qi Zhong's hands had stretched awful green muscles on his back, his fingers were broken apart, and his skin was steamed into red under extreme force. His face was blue, and he didn't expect the other party's strength to be so great.

The neckline protected the collarbone again, and Qi Cheng took a step back to escape from the heat brought by Qi Zhong.

"I told her," he smoothed his clothes with one hand. "There are more than one surnamed Qi in the school. You can find someone who is interested in you. That person can also be surnamed Qi."

"Why, go Looking for you? Your last name? "

Qi Zhong's lips curled in a straight line, his arms pressed harder, his muscles bulged, and his emotions pressed, "What's my surname, you don't know?"

The friends who trot behind him finally arrived with a wave of enthusiasm. Xia Li shouted weakly over her stomach, "Qi Cheng." Qi Cheng

let go of Qi Zhong's hand.

Qi Zhonghuo stared at him fiercely. He was tall and big. In the early autumn morning, he was only wearing a school uniform. When the wind blew, he brought the sweat that swept over him, and he was like a threatening fireworks. Taste, "Let me see you walking with Zhou Die again, I will stop you once."

Qi Cheng has lifted Xia Li, just like he did not hear him, under the glare of him and a group of people behind him Leave the playground.

"Fuck," embarrassed, Qi Zhong took the mineral water and grunted it down, using drinking water as a cover up, his eyes did not move together, and chuckled, "Little white face." The

school hospital.

Xia Li's luck was really bad. When they arrived, the doctor on night shift had left in vain. The sliding door was covered with white paper, which said, "The doctor who changes the shift arrives in ten minutes. Please wait patiently. look. " "

Ow, "Xia Li howling cry," I'm so unlucky it! "

ten minutes a recess time together to see him squatting on the ground clutching his stomach the way, I went to the cabinet after the lift step, press Following the advice given by the internet doctor, he took out a plate of medicine and poured another cup of warm water.

Xia Li was dripping with sweat, "Is it useful?"

"Try it," Qi Cheng's mouth twitched, "Anyway, I can't die."

"..." Xia Li took the medicine anyway .

Before I had eaten, the sliding door was pulled outwards, and a cold voice sounded, "Before the screening of the disease, drug treatment is not recommended."

The doctor in a white coat walked into the infirmary and glanced at them. After walking to the desk, he pulled out a pair of brand new gloves from the drawer, "Come here."

The slender fingers were put on gloves, and the meticulous doctor who wrote all over him looked serious and indifferent. Xia Li walked to him and sat down, Qi Cheng stood beside, looking at them with his hands in his pockets.

The doctor pressed a few places on Xia Li's abdomen. He stopped when Xia Li's face changed and shouted. He took off his gloves and threw them into the trash bin. He asked, "What did you eat in the morning."

"Bun soy milk." Qi Cheng changed his posture and spoke for Xia Li.

The doctor turned to look at him. "Does it hurt a lot?"

Qi Cheng smiled. "This time." The

doctor nodded, changed his new gloves, and took the medicine from the medicine cabinet.

I don't know if I saw the doctor's comfort in my heart. Xia Li really felt that it was not as painful as before. He took advantage of the doctor's back to them and whispered to Qi Cheng, "Just clean."

Qi Cheng heard his words and turned his eyes. To the doctor.

It was clean, and there was no dust on the leather shoes. The black hair was covered with hair spray and there was no mess.

Looking at the old fashioned and indifferent.

"Come here," the doctor pointed to him sideways, and his face was as if it was a deep pool. "Help me cut the medicine bag."

Qi Cheng stood upright, took his hand from his trouser pocket, and walked to the medicine cabinet. To get the medicine, the hand was grabbed by the doctor. The doctor glanced at him lightly, took out an alcohol wipe and wiped it for him, took out a pair of gloves, and brought it to Qi Cheng himself.

The medical gloves are light and skin-tight and not very easy to wear. From the finger to the back of the hand, from the tip of the finger to the crack of the finger, the doctor does not let go of every inch of skin, and he smoothes out every wrinkle slowly.

But Qi Cheng has long fingers, and finally reveals the back of half of his hand.

After putting him on the gloves, the doctor stepped back, raised his chin, and motioned him to continue.

Qi Cheng took the medicine bag, tore a small mouth and poured it into hot water, stirring it with hot air. The granules turned the water into dark brown, exuding a bitter and sweet smell.

Xia Li didn't know when he was coming to him, and asked with a bitter face: "Doctor, how many times a day?" The

doctor looked away from the potion, "3 times." The

language was so concise that Xia Li accosted him. I am sorry to ask him why he has a stomachache.

Ten minutes after drinking the medicine, Qi Cheng asked him, "How is it?"

"It's better," Xia Li touched his belly. "I don't know if it's a medicine problem or a psychological effect."

Qi Cheng was funny, pulling out of his side pocket Out of the wallet, the index finger and middle finger dive into the wallet and take out a bill from inside.

The doctor glanced at his wallet and said, "No cash."

Qi Cheng paused and pulled out his phone from his school uniform coat. The doctor showed him the QR code on his mobile phone, but after scanning it, he didn't pay the page, but the other party's WeChat.

The WeChat avatar is a man's facial outline on a dark background, with smooth lines and a straight nose. There is only one "." In the nickname as the name.

Qi Cheng raised his head and looked at him with a smile.

"Sweep it." The doctor's face remained unchanged.

Qi Cheng sweeped, sent him an application for addition, and then took out a red ticket from his wallet and placed it on the glass counter.

When Xia Li followed him out of the hospital, it was a pity, "That's a hundred oceans, Qi Cheng, you are really a loser, and the medicine I drank was 30 yuan."

"Distressed?"

"Distressed." Xia Li little bit head.

"I'm distressed and pay me a hundred dollars," Qi Cheng slowly put on his coat, and it is not yet time for class, so there are few people on the entire campus, "Don't eat my soft meal." The

school hospital is behind the restaurant, to the teaching The district had to walk for more than ten minutes. Xia Li hummed, "I want to eat soft rice. I sigh everyday, why didn't the rich woman wrap me up?"

He looked at Qi Cheng with envy and jealousy, "Why is there a rich woman willing to support you, aren't you a little more handsome than me?"

Qi Cheng, "I called her

mother ." "Stepmother," Xia Li, " All are rich women. "

The back door of the school was near the school hospital. When they passed this film, they saw someone escaping through the wall of the back door.

The man was wearing a school uniform and was also a student. The action of turning over the wall was neat and clean, his long legs kicked, and he instantly sat on the wall. At such a long distance, he couldn't see his appearance clearly, but the violent momentum that no one should enter. Knowing that he is not a good stubble.

But when the man turned over the wall, something fell on the grass inside the wall. Qi Cheng raised his eyebrows and walked up. Xia Li could only follow him, hiding behind him carefully.

In the grass was a pack of cigarettes that was almost gone, and there was only one left. The brand was Yuxi. Qi Cheng picked up the pack of cigarettes and glanced at the high wall.

He is one meter eight and seven, and the wall is two meters six.

Someone across the wall cursed lowly, his voice hoarse, "Fuck."

Qi Cheng took out the last cigarette in the cigarette case, pulled out the lighter from his pocket, and turned his head to block the wind to ignite the cigarette butt.

The handsome boys light cigarettes, with a sexy and charming charm, young and tall, clean. Qi Cheng held a cigarette in his hand and exhaled a smoggy mist, with a smile on the corner of his mouth.

Yuxi has always been loved by the old smokers, soft and smooth, full of fragrance, Qi Cheng Chao Xia Li reached out his hand, "money."

Xia Li was vigilant, "I don't have that much money on me."

"One dollar banknotes." Qi Cheng shook his ashes.

Xia Li pouted and gave him a dollar.

The boy who skipped class outside the wall heard their voice, "Hey, the people inside."

His tone was impatience, his throat was soaked in smoke, and he was so dumb that it sounded good. "Throw the smoke over."

Qi Cheng rolled a dollar banknote into a long strip and put it in a cigarette case, then raised his arm and threw it out of the wall.

Xia Limu looked at his operation with a face, and Qi Cheng, who was hooked by the corner of his lips, walked to the teaching area with his shoulders.

Wu Yuan, who was standing outside the wall, stood upright and looked at the cigarette case in gloom.

When the cigarette case fell to the ground, it had been broken open, and the empty square box contained neatly rolled green banknotes.

Posing his last cigarette with a dollar.

Shit.

He pressed his thin lips down.

You're courting death.

When they entered the classroom halfway, they took teacher Yang's class.

Mr. Yang teaches Chinese, and his level is very good. He will now take the students through the Chinese classics and see them come in and signal them to sit down. After class, they have time to ask: "How is Xia Li feeling now?"

Qi Cheng He held his chin and looked at a small piece of activity square outside the classroom, listening to Xia Li and Teacher Yang talking next to each other.

Xu Ning, who was at the same table with her, turned her head and listened. After Xia Li finished speaking, she asked a few questions immediately, which made Teacher Yang unable to move, and more and more students came around to listen.

Most of them are together, but Mr. Yang is very happy, and the more he speaks, the more excited he is. "It 's difficult to read classical Chinese without first reading. In fact, after reading more, you will find it particularly interesting. Between, whether it is homesickness and patriotism, or the love and love you are talking about now, the ancients did n't say it, they just said it more subtly and beautifully, which only reflected the strong feelings they wanted to express. "

The students laughed, " Old Yang, do you give an example? "

Qi Cheng smiled and joked along, " Mr. Yang, if you were to express your love for me, which ancient sentence would you use? "

" Nonsense!" Teacher Yang pretended to be angry. "Is your kid itchy again?"

The people around laughed and gave Qi Cheng his fingers.

The person who likes to tease old Yang the most in the class is Qi Cheng.

Even the old Yang who was joking was never really angry with him, and no one thought Qi Cheng was bad.

He had been a model, he was handsome, and he was very helpful. According to what he is saying now, he can't be too exaggerated.

The girls in Class 3 did see him as a male god.

How can such a person speak badly and have a good temper?