Chapter 10

" Are you sure you don't want me to come with you? I could kick her ass you know." Rosé asked as she drop me off in the morning.

"I need to face this on my own Rosé but thank you.. I'll call you later." I said while i tried to smile at her just to assure her that I'm gonna be fine.

Taking a deep breath and gathering all the courage i can master. I went inside the mansion only to see Daddy and Lisa talking in the living room.

"Daddy.."

They both turned to me. Daddy gave me a warm smile and opened his arms.

"Princess.." i ran towards him and hugged him tightly without glancing at the woman who holds my heart. "I miss you so much.."

"You're back! I thought -"

"I was able to deal the problem earlier than expected." He said while smiling. "I hope you and Lisa get along well while I was gone." Glancing at her behind me.

"She didn't make it easy for me." Lisa answered casually like nothing happened between us in the past months. She was composed as usual, she can even tease like that.

Pieces of my heart shreds as I look at the woman before me. This woman standing right in front of me is not the Lisa i fell in love with instead she was back to being "The Lalisa Manoban" a stranger .. who have the world on her feet.

"Well that's my princess." Dad commented while laughing. "Why don't we have dinner later at Jennie's favorite restaurant as my thank you for baring months with this child."

"Wow you make me sound so awful Dad. She's still in one piece as you notice." I said not daring to look at her. Trying my best to not break down in front of my father looking like a pathetic child.

He laugh at my comment. "Sorry honey you're indeed quiet a handful little creature." While patting my head like a fucking baby. "So how about it Lisa? You can bring Jisoo with you I miss that kid and also that woman you are seeing for months, that Nancy? I would be delighted to meet her. It would be a nice catching up time."

My head almost snap as I turned to her trying to read some emotions that would give me hope.

But when she smiled and said "sure I'll tell them."

My world slowly crumbles.

How could she do this to me?

She didn't even deny it..

And months? They've been seeing each other for months? I must be super blinded by love that I didn't notice it. How fucking stupid Jennie.

"Great!! And princess you can also bring Rosé. I love to see that chipmunk." Dad said.

"Sure Dad. I'll call her right now. Anyway I'm really tired.. I'll excuse myself first." Barely even utter those words. I kissed my dad on the cheeks.

"Alright princess rest well. Tonight at 7 okay? At The Muse." He said and i nod in response before heading towards my room.

My feet seemed too heavy as I push myself to move. I could hear them talking and laughing making me dizzy.

-

I don't know if I'm stupid or really just hopelessly in love with her as I stare at my phone waiting for her to call me or message me with an explanation. I deserve it right?

But evening came and still no word from her.

Wow...

She really didn't care..

My tears fell like waterfalls.

I filled the bathtub and submerged myself in the cold water blocking everything on my mind.