Chapter 2

Its been over a week since Dad flew to Dubai and left me with Lisa.

We casually talk if ever we bumped into each other for breakfast or in the hallways but usually she'll just left early and went home late. We never had a proper conversation which I'm glad cause she just makes me feel so uneasy.

Her presence is just so suffocating that would make me want to dive for air.

What I observed about her though were that she just only takes black coffee in the morning, have earlier exercises in the morning than me, have two suited assistants that comes and goes in the mansion and at times accompany her, she's a lesbian which i already gathered during our first dinner, she prefers to wear dark colored women suit, fit enough to expose her perfect curves and long legs plus black heels making her look taller and intimidating. Men and women dig her which doesn't surprise me but she never seemed to be in a relationship with someone.

Couldn't blame her though if she doesn't want to get tied down. She's 24 years old, successful in her career, hot and rich who could probably have anyone on her feet.

She got also a very high sexual appetite. How did i know this? Well i kinda accidentally saw her and her date devouring each other as they tried to get inside Lisa's room. Not only that, I could also hear screams of pleasure whenever I passed by at her room making me blush from head to toe.

But i never seen those girls after a night of pleasure. She dates women like just changing her panties.

I also met her bestfriend Jisoo Kim. A beautiful raven black haired woman, smart as Lisa but funnier. She tends to tease Lisa all the time which tells me that they were really that close. She's Lisa's partner in the firm they owned which made a perfect combo.

Lisa wasn't strict which i was grateful for, she'll just let me do my own thing while she do hers. Everything seemed okay when 2 weeks passed and that night happened.

-

"Common Jen its been a while since we've partied. I could really use that dancing to break the tension of my body." Rosé said convincing me to go out tonight. We are at my room supposedly having a movie night when she suddenly blurted out.

"Fine!" I agreed defeatedly.

"Yeayy thank God!!!! I love you!" She exclaimed happily.

I rolled my eyes as we walked inside my closet. "The things I do for my bestfriend.." while scanning at the party dresses."why are you even stress out?"

Rosé was now curling her hair in my vanity table. " promise you won't judge?" She asked with worry in her face.

I turned to her making me more curious while raising my brows to continue.

She sighed. "I slept with a woman.."

"Well that's a first.." looking surprise knowing Rosé is as straight as a pole. "Why would i judge you for that? I'm bi."

"An older woman.." she said half-whispered.

"Wow ..atleast one of us have some action." I said making her blush.

"Shut up!" She said making me laugh.

"So does it hurt?" I asked due to curiosity. And yes people I'm still a virgin and I'm proud of it.

"It did at first but she was very gentle and very experienced.." Rosé answered making her blush. "It was a one time thing, i was drunk and horny and she happened to be available looking so hot."

"Well that doesn't sound like a one time thing."

"It is cause when I woke up she wasn't in our room anymore. She fucking ditch me which i already expected. That's why i need this night Jen to forget.." she pleaded making me feel sorry for her.