chapter one : School Day :)

i hope you liked it :))  please comment and vote thank you .. have a nice day ..

I got out of my car and i locked it ... i looked around me and people keep staring at me and whispered somethings to each other ..i know im beautiful girl , i had a huge house , im rich and i can do what i want .. they thought my life is great and nice .. but honestly that is not my life .. im trouble yeah but i kept pretend that my life were good .. i walked to my locker ...someone tapped my shoulder i looked at my behind that was Kylie , Candice , Frankie and Rochelle .. 

"Heyyaaa girl whatcha doin??'' Rochelle hugged me tightly . I knew she missed me so much even though she always texting with me . Well she kind of my sister . A TRUE sister to me .

"hey girls nothing i want to put this stupid books in my locker" I smile .

"aww,are you free tonight ?" Frankie she looks a little bit like a boy because of her hair but her outfit still a girl .

"yeah why ??" i asked

"dont tell me that you're not remember that Conor freakin Maynard back to here,Brighton?" Candice started to jump like a little girl . I still kept quiet ,think that conor maynard will back here for what ??

"oh god !! dang girl ! he's take a break and you can be with him" Kylie clapped her hand

what does she mean ?? im not understand .. why i must with him ? i always talk to him at phone,skype and twitter .. he is my bestfriend .. but i had a crush on him .. but if im with him what people will think and what his fans think about me ? think that im used Conor to get more fame . seriously i LOVED to get more fame because i can get more attention but i want fame by myself i dont want to used him ..

"Hellooo,pretty girl??" Rochelle waving her hands infront of my face and then i realize .

"what happened girl? " Kylie gave me a weird look

"should i meet him? girl i dont want to get more fame because of him"

"who said you used him to get more fame?" Rochelle crossed her hands on her chest

"then?" Im so confused

"you meet him and make him fall in love with you" Frankie wink at me

"yeah only this way can HELP you out of your suck life" Candice looked so worried . Worried about me and my life , for me they're my TRUE FRIENDS . they always with me when im in trouble and happy . they knew all about my life i've been through .. 

"are you sure? " i raised my eyebrows 

"yeah" They said in the same time . and I nodded 

"i picked it as a yes" Rochelle smile .

" awhhh i love you Roch , i love you Kylie , i love you Frank , and i love you Candice" i hugged them all

"i love you too Keira" once again they said in the same time . we looked to eachother and laughed together ..

If i could , i want this moment never end , they are my true sister and my true friends i love them all ..