chapter seven : did we break up ??

we watched Breaking Dawn part 2 and we laid on the couch .. his hand pulled my waist to his so my head rest on his chest ..while his head laid at my head  .. his hand always touch my tummy i know this is kinda weird for me .. but i dont care as long as im still with him i believed on him .. i looked up and see him smile ..

"what?" i asked

"nothing , i cant believed i had a girlfriend and she's not a normal girl , she is a gorgoeus girlfriend to me" 

"really ? who ?" i pretend like i dont know her. i know he talking about me .

"well im cuddle with her on the couch right now " he touched my cheeks and kissed my forehead . Oh how i wish this moment never end . I want to be with him forever like this and  no one can separate us . I want to be him no one else can changed it . I hugged him so tight i dont want to miss this arms . I want him to hold me ,and protect me

I dont want to be fame because of him i dont want to use him .. I felt different with him .. i can be myself.. i want to be fame by myself .. i love to be fame because everyone can love and care about me at least im not alone .. but i dont need his fame to make me more popular .. I LOVED HIM .. i love him more than anything i will do ANYTHING to him ..

"well babe , after this you should go home , your family maybe worried about you" he looked a little bit sad . what did he means?  hello , Conor , they never CARE and WORRIED about me and they never care if im DIE .. i dont want to back home .. i dont want they will hit me

"umm .. Conor can i stay at your home for a few days or weeks?" i looked straight to his face .

"but your family will worried no you cant stay at here" 

"why? im your girlfriend so i can stay at here with you !" i yelled and pushed him away

"Keira i --"

" you dont want me to stay because you had other people .. and you are cheat on me" I cut him off . I felt my tears was drop on my cheeks . He looked a little bit sad .

"that's okay if you dont like me to stay with you i understand .." i got up and ran away ..

"Keira" he held my hand and tried to stop me . I pulled my hand from him .

"no .. you dont need to explain to me i understand" i said into his blue eyes .

"No .. i never cheat on you .. I love you so much i love you more than myself .. i love you  and only you can own my heart " he touched my cheeks 

"But conor ... "

"you must go back home .. no matter what the condition is .. you must your family worried about you" he said

I nodded . i know this is worst for me but for him i will do anything for him .. i dont care because i love him ... 

"good girl.. i love you" he kissed my soft lips and i kissed him back with roughly .. idiot hormones .. not now i control myself and push  him ..