chapter eight : welcome to the hell ..

"where are you going ??!!" my step father yelled to me . He kicked me on my tummy . Damn motherfuckaa!  It's too pain . He pushed me on the wall , i fell to the ground and he slapped my face ..

"tell me where are you going?!! " He said it . I might think he is drunk and insane  . I just kept quiet once again he slapped me . Shit ! i wish you're dead . 

"now get up!" He yelled . I nodded and get up . He punched me on my face i felt my mouth bleeding i touched my mouth and yes .. my mouth bleeding .

He kicked me again . My tears was dropped asking myself when this idiot life was END . I am no longer able to withstand this pain .. tortured every day, every night, every minute, and every moment . I cant hold this pain anymore . 

"darlin, dont care about her .. she is just a street girl that we pick up from the bridge" My step mother came out from the kitchen with a bacon . she already made a breakfast . She pulled his arms and walked away . My step father give me a death glares .

"you go to your bed and dont dare to get out from this house except you're going to school" My step mother yelled  to me and i nodded .

I walked to my bedroom and laid myself to my single bed . I took a bath and changed . I must study ...

*Conor Maynard POV *

I knew it's hard to make her go back to home , i want to spend my time with her . I sat on the couch and i felt a something wrong with this couch . i get up and i saw Keira's phone missed . I pick the phone and my key car ,i entered the phone to my pocket ..

I walked out from my house and started the engine ... and i ride to her house . I still remember her house .. she have a huge house . She is popular in her school . wonder why im knew about it ? Well Jack told me he had a friend in her school .. without my realizing, i already infront of her house . see .. she have a BIG house .

i walked in , out of the blue, i felt something on my feet as i looked down it's a puppy .. ohh how cute ..  I picked the puppy and rubbed the fur , so soft .. I felt someone tapped my shoulder and i turn around . She is beautiful , have a curly long hair , have a nice eyes and she have a perfect lips. what an angel .. 

"sorry .. this puppy just annoying" She said with a guilty voice

"that's okay , by the way i like this puppy" I smile 

She nodded and picked the puppy from my arms 

"so what's your name?" I asked

" um Adriana and you?" lend a hand for a handshake

"nice to meet you Adriana im Conor" I shaking her hands

"nice to meet you too by the way , what are you doing here? looking for something or someone or my pappa and my mamma?" How funny it is .. She called her dad pappa and she called her mom mamma .. but nice one .. i liked it .

"oh yeah this is Keira phone .. umm .. did Keira live here? or do you know her?" I asked

"kidding me? she is my step sister" She laughed . God .. help me dont make me fall in love with this girl .

"really? i never knew it she is your step sister" I raised my eyebrows ..

"okay , i will call her .. but before it . you can came in" She laughed with polite .

I nodded as i entered her house what a beautiful house ... I looked around and she welcomes me to sit . I sat and looked around this house . This house kinda weird for me i never seen a big frame with a photo of Keira all i see is Adriana , her mom and her dad .. something caught my eyes .. i looked infront of me .. A big frame but this is for family .. i dont see Keira on this picture  .. all i see is Adriana and her family .

"Conor i think she is busy right now" Adriana tapped my shoulders and i shocked a little bit .

"it's okay give this phone to her tell her i'll call her later" She nodded and i walked away left her behind me ..