chapter fourteen : You dont know us

I walked and see Conor and Adriana kissing . Well i know where they're because of Kylie she did tell me and thanks for her .

I pulled Conor and slapped Adriana i left a red print on her cheeks . I felt my anger started to rise up . Conor pulled my wrist and Adriana followed us back to the car .

"what the hell are you doing?!" Conor looked me in the eyes and i can see his anger through his blue eyes .

"that is my question what the hell are you doing here with her ?!!!!" i yelled . I took Adriana's wrist and pushed her to the ground . I kicked her stomach so hard that make her screams . Conor pulled me and he try to help Adriana i just stood up . 

He looked to Adriana with guilty and sorry for her . I never seen him like this . He look worried about Adriana but me ? did he worry about me? if he know about me did he do the same things to me? if im dead if he worried about me? did he want me? did he love me? 

"Conor do you care about me?" i looked to my feet and never wanted to see his eyes

"yes i do!" he said it with a calm voice

"did you love me?" i asked him . He silent and i looked up to his face  ..

"Conor, Shall I wanted, if I still coveted ?There is still time for you with me, would I lead life ? and you have to realize when you want me , dont you try to deny , and please try to be faithful " i begging to him

Still no responsed until he spoke ..

"no i dont love you im sorry" he looked down

"why??" i asked shocked on my face

"because i love Adriana" he looked to Adriana and Adriana looked to him back 

"you must be kidding.. you can love everyone but not her" i yelled . i wanted to cry but i try to hold my tears back

"i am not kidding and this is true !! why shouldn't i love her? give me a reason" now his hand landed on Adriana hands . I wanted to say her parents abused me everyday but i couldn't tell him .

"i just hate her!!!!!" i yelled . 

"why are you hate her?! did she do something on you!!!! huh!!!?" he yelled to me and anger rise up . I shocked a little bit . He never angry and mad like this before . He care about Adriana more than me the way he look to Adriana i can see he love Adriana more than me

"that's mean we are over and we are break up" he said it .

"Fine we are over " i said while i nodded . My heart broke into a pieces i wont cry infront of him not now  . I held my tears and i stepped back . I ran and cry . No one love me . no one care about me . He didnt love me . All people love Adriana not me . Im invisible infront of their eyes . Im loser .

Im tired to run i walked on the street . Wonder why im so fast ? When im crying or frust i will run so fast than ever . Well the mountain not far from the city . I wiped my tears but my tears never stop to drop . I walked slowly and never wanted to walk so fast i wont back home . 

I sat on the bench and cry so hard . I never cry like this . Why a lot of people love Adriana ? the golden child ... why they're didnt love me as they're love Adriana ? whyyyyyy ?? I felt my eyes getting heavy i laid my body on the bench and sleep ..