The issues and emotions were too hot, so she first reached out to him through email. They had a short conversation with her therapist as mediator to keep them calm. It kind of worked, but Anthony's still not on regular speaking terms with her.

Anthony leaving without saying a word effected her and she can't front about it. It triggered abandonment issues she didn't even know she has. They stemmed from Jidenna leaving without warning during her last relapse. These type of upsets trigger more drug use...

Surprisingly, Abella was able to lay off pills for the past week through all that. She didn't want to find herself showcasing that unpredictable behavior at all these industry events.

Ina Circle by Robb Bank$ plays through a speaker as the room's filled with chatter. Everyone's trying to get themselves together with hair, makeup, and stylists working hard.

Abella looks at Valore who comes out in her outfit for the party. She invited Valore for the week, so she can mingle and network with industry people since she's getting back into her music.

Abella would tell her think twice and reconsider, but she can't discourage her. "Okay, I see you!" One of the hairstylists compliments Valore who dances to the music...

 "Okay, I see you!" One of the hairstylists compliments Valore who dances to the music

"Ass so fat I can't wrap my hand around it. She gon' call me Daddy, little baddie, yeah, you grounded!" Multiple people rap the lyrics loudly including Abella.

She laughs to herself glad she's surrounded by people that make her forget the bullshit. The chorus plays, "Take it to the floor, yeah. Throw it in a circle, yeah," making some people dance.

Valore drops in a squat with her hands on her knees twerking a bit. "Is that what you were doin' with Errol in Barbados when y'all disappeared? Mhmmm," Tamara jokes smirking at Valore.

Valore sticks her tongue out before standing up. "Why add bodies when you can bust a U-turn right quick?"

"I heard that!" Someone agrees giving her a side hand slap.

"You've been a little quiet.." Indira mentions while doing Abella's eyebrows.

"Just trying not to have a mental breakdown," she says in a joking manner even laughing like it's not the truth.

"I feel you, girl. This week has been hectic. At least you've been servin' looks." She uses her pinky to bring Abella's head up to start on her red lip with a brush.

Once Indira's done with her makeup she stands still wearing a silk robe. She's probably the last to change out of everyone. She gets her dress from her stylist taking it so she can change.

As she walks by the bathroom she pops her head in seeing Megan looking ready to go. "Is that a bad bitch?" Abella asks making Meg flip her hair and turn..

 "Is that a bad bitch?" Abella asks making Meg flip her hair and turn