28 | Triggered

Round 2

July 5th, 2019

This morning Anthony and Abella caught a three hour flight resulting in them no longer being in Texas, but New York City now

This morning Anthony and Abella caught a three hour flight resulting in them no longer being in Texas, but New York City now. They were honestly both happy to get the hell out of there even if they're only going to be here one day. By tomorrow morning they'll be going their separate ways. He'll be going back home to London and she'll be going to Portugal for her next tour date. They won't see each other until almost two weeks from now.

Currently they're both getting ready to go to a club so Abella can do a quick walk-through and pickup a bag. At least they can finally have some fun with no drama and just the two of them.

Anthony looks at the time on his AP watch when she finally comes out of the bathroom of the hotel room. She casually looks around the room for her shoes, while his eyes are glued to her. He loves when she wears black with red lipstick. It's something that's classic but sexy.  "Have you-" she starts until she sees her shoes neatly lined up in the closet. Anthony can be a neat freak.

He watches as she lifts each leg to slide each foot into a stiletto. "How much are you getting paid to go to this club tonight?" He asks as she flips the wavy 30-inch hair that's in a middle part over her shoulder.

"30k," she says nonchalantly before looking across the room at Anthony chuckling. "Why? You want to do something else? Trust me, I do too." She walks towards him and stands between his legs. His hands naturally rub up her thighs and he nods his head. "Me too but I need the money for my tour. I refuse to owe the label."

She kisses him then backs up as he stands up from the bed. He grabs onto her hand and they leave the hotel room. They know they shouldn't go out without security, but they figure one night's okay. After taking the elevator to the lobby they walk out into the bustle of the city. The Judith Leiber Skull 'Bela Lugosi' Crystal Clutch Bag dangles from her arm shining anytime it moves. Her Christian Louboutin So Kate patent-leather pumps add five inches to her height making her leg muscles more defined.