"For her."

"Who?" I asked as if I didn't know who she was talking about.

"Dom, don't play with me." She went on, making me chuckle.

"Why she matter though?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Why you worried about her when you supposed to be worried about me?"

"I'm not. I would just like to know where your head is." She explained and I sighed deeply.

"Because one minute you want me to suck your dick then the next you're going to end up with her again."

"Look, I don't want her. I want you and that's why you here right na' and she not." I spoke, lying to the bitch.

I didn't want her or T but I wasn't in the mood to argue with her so I was going to tell her what she wanted to hear.

"Well then, how about you call her." She spat, making me jolt my head back.

"What, bitch?"

"Yeah. Call her and tell her you don't want her, just like you did me so I can know you're serious about this, Dom."

Chuckling to myself, I watched as this bitch got worked up. I wasn't going to call T to make her feel better.

"Na' shawty, you trippin'." I said to her, shaking my head.

"Exactly but you want me to suck your dick." She rolled her eyes and stood to her feet.

"Bye, Dominic." She said as she left out the front door.

"And don't call me nomore unless you're serious about this."

*

Tiana

"So is this where you want the stuff to go, Tiana?" My mom asked as I looked around the empty room.

"Yeah. Inside of the closet, please." I told her as I envisioned how I want to paint this room.

"Alright, it's all done. Wow." She smiled, looked around or she'd walked in.

"This is such a nice place, Tiana. I'm so proud of you." She spoke, making me turn around as she pulled me in for a hug.

"Ouch." I whined since my stomach was poking now and this hug was pressing on it.

"I'm sorry." She smiled as we pulled away.

"You're just growing up, baby."

"You're own place, a new job and a baby on the way."

"I'm just happy for you." She expressed and I nodded slowly.

"Me too." I went onto say.

And though I was happy with this new sense of purpose I'd found myself having in life, the one person I needed was gone. It'd been three months and not one call or text from either of us to each other. He was done with me and I was just trying my best to be done with me.

"So what about, Dominic?" She went onto ask and I shrugged.

"What about him?" I pretended as if hearing his name didn't effect me.

"Is he going to be around? Does he still want the baby?"

"No. I don't think so." I shrugged.

"The last time we seen each other he told me he wanted me to get an abortion. I still have the money." I admitted to her and she nodded slowly.

"But I didn't want to get an abortion especially knowing how bad he wanted a baby. Especially a son."

"And frankly, I don't think my baby should be put through that."

"Yes, me and his dad couldn't get it right but I shouldn't have to hurt him because of it. It's not his fault."

"But it's fine. I'm not dwelling on it."

"I'll tell him I'm still having the baby when I get the courage to talk to him again but I'm not forcing him to be around."

"And that's all you can do, Tiana." She nodded with a smile. She then pulled me in for another hug and I simply embraced it. I knew I needed it.

"Alright.." She trailed off, pulling away.

"I'm going to go. If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me." She pointed at me and I nodded.

"Thanks, mom."

"Of course, baby."

"See you later." She waved, leaving out of my house.

*

Thoughts?