𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Comincia dall'inizio

Jasper and Peter walked behind the two girls, talking with one another and clearing things between them up. Peter bragged about Charlotte, knowing good and well the vampire could hear him. Jasper talked about Emma and how she was smiling a lot more now that they weren't with Maria. Charlotte and Emma just goofed off, cracking jokes with one another. For a moment, the group of four all felt human. Just for a moment. That was until a scream echoed in their ears.

The boys, being the gentlemen they were, quickly sped in front of the two girls to check out the scenery. The two girls followed behind and rose their eyebrows when they saw a group of men attacking a poor innocent. Emma, being the dramatic person she was, pushed passed the three, ushering them away as she strutted up to the group of boys.

"Is everything alright here?" Emma carefully asked, mock worry in her tone. The group of men all turned to face the drop-dead gorgeous blonde, smirks covering their faces as they looked her up and down. Jasper's face turned into one of disgust and anger as lust over fell the men's emotions.

"Everything's fine sweetheart." One man answered. He got closer to her. "Say, what's a pretty woman like you doing out her all alone by yourself?" His hand caressed her cheek which made disgust overcome her.

"Oh, I'm not by myself. I just thought I'd put on a good show before the feast." Emma smirked. Jasper appeared beside her, grabbing hold of the man and pinning against the brick wall.

"Don't ever touch my sister like that again." Jasper growled. And then, Jasper bit the man causing him to let out a scream. This gave the other three their cue before attacking the others in the alleyway, draining them all dry. Emma pulled away, licking the blood from her lips as she smiled. She dropped the man's body on the ground before smirking.

"Now that, ladies and gentleman, is what I like to call a performance."

Charlotte rolled her eyes at her friend. "You're so dramatic, Em."

"Oh you all love my dramatics and you know it."

"I thinking loving it is stretching it." Peter mused.

"You know what, Peter." Emma stated, standing up. Peter chuckled before slinging an arm around Emma. He gave her a brotherly kiss on her cheek and her face scrunched up in mock disgust.

"Charlie, get your boyfriend." Emma stated, shoving Peter away.

"I'm hurt, Em. Truly, you have wounded my undead heart." Peter slapped a hand over his heart and Emma rolled her eyes. She placed a comforting hand on Charlotte's shoulder.

"I'm so sorry you have to deal with that for the rest of eternity." Emma sighs. Jasper and Charlotte glanced between the two with amusement.

"Right here, Em." Peter called.

Emma furrowed her eyebrows. "I-I'm sorry, did you guys hear something? I swear I thought I heard voices."

"Wow, mature Em. Real mature."

"Did you-?"

"Nope, not a thing." Charlotte shook her head, playing along.

"Jasper, control your sister. She's being a bad influence on my mate." Peter stated, pointing towards the blonde.

"Sorry to disappoint, but I haven't been able to control Emma since she could walk." Jasper states, patting his shoulder. Emma snorts whilst Charlotte gives an amused smile. Peter crosses his arms over his chest and just pouts as the group continued their stroll through the town.

 Peter crosses his arms over his chest and just pouts as the group continued their stroll through the town

1,023 words

Authors note: I love Emma and Peter's friendship.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH