Gardinia: Part 2

The Winx were confused. They thought. But as soon as any of them could speak, a crowd of fans scattered over their Winxmobile, wildly cheering.
"How are we supposed to think now?" Aisha asked.
"Aisha, take us to somewhere peaceful, where the fans cant find us." Bloom asked. Stella moaned and groaned.
"Hey! I could've held those fans of for a while by talking!" Stella argued.
"About how fashionable you are?" Aisha questioned. Stella made a noise that sounded like a 'hmph!'.
"Tecna, do you mind scanning for this Dupain-Cheng's whereabouts?" Bloom asked, ignoring the previous conversation.
"I'm one step ahead of you!" Tecna laughed, "This girl lives at Tom and Sabines bakery in Paris."
"Then Paris we shall go!" Bloom enthusiastically cheered.
"But what about our fans? We're a global sensation, you know. We'll need disguises," Stella mysteriously said. There was a silence for a few minutes, with confused faces, "Well, its your lucky day! Your looking at the right gal." Stella continued.
"Gal?" Flora repeated, confused as heck. Stella never says gal.
Somethings off. Or, as usual, this could be Stella trying to grab attention.
"Anything wrong, Flora?" Musa asked.
"No, I just went into short daydream." Flora replied.
A few days passed, the girls trying to grab as much information about Marinette as they can. For all they know, Roxy might not be the last Earth fairy after all.
"So, what do you think?" Stella asked as she passed he girls their disguises.
"They're beautiful, but what are we again?" Aisha asked. Stell facepalmed.
"We're normal Parisians! We're supposed to blend into the crowd, duh!"
"Great idea Stella!" Bloom smiled. Stella was glad someone appriciated Super Sue and herself. "I love the hairstyles too!" Blooms hair was in a side bun. Musa had hers out whilst Stella had the normal day ponytail. Tecna's hair was still to short, so it was left out. Flora had a flower stuck in her hair with two little pigtails. Aisha had hers out with two braids/plaits at the front.
"You and Super Sue did well with the casual outfits aswell!" Aisha exlaimed. Aisha had a vetro jacket on with a denim miniskirt, a similar outfit followed by Musa. Stella had a stellar yellow top with a star. Her shorts were also a denim style. Bloom had a school-themed outfit, with a black skirt and black tights to tip it of. Flora looked beautiful in her top that had all sorts of flowers! Her jeans were a bit more casual, just the normal baggy style.
"What can I say?" Stella said, "Im the fashion genius here!"
"Quit the chit chat, lets get to our mission." Aisha angrily said.
"Alright girls. Me, Stella and Flora are going to say we're going to have to say we're a group of tourists, and we were reccomended to come to the bakery. As we try their pastries, Tecna, Aisha and Musa, you'll sneak up to Marinettes flat." Bloom broke up the plan immediately.
"Isn't that trespassing?" Stella asked after processing everyone approved of her outfit.
"That girl could be in danger." Bloom said. "Are we ready?"
"Yes!" The girls said in unison.