"Shinobu and her Tsuguko, Kanao, will fight Upper Moon Two, but I want more with her. Maybe Muichiro and Inosuke? That's optimistically speaking..." you spoke thinking about the match up of people as if it were a simple game.

"Then what about the rest of us?"

"There will be unexpected enemies, I want Obanai and Mitsuri to be one team, while you and Gyomei are another."

"Giyu and Sabito?"

"With Tanjiro."

A short pause, "Then what about Rengoku?"

You didn't answer and only stared at the sky. At first he didn't think you'd answer and figured you'd want him with you so you could protect him, most likely... "I want Kyojuro to... to fight with you and Gyomei."

"Don't you think our team is a little overpowered?" He scoffed but then went to thinking about it. Unknown enemies, who knows what could be the case. "Okay, what about the crying lightning boy? And the other demon slayers?"

You shrugged, "I don't know what the exact situation will be, so I have no clue what to expect or where we're going to be fighting, so I can't think of a battle strategy. Therefore, I can't plan ahead for those who aren't as strong as you and the other pillars."

"You know, Rengoku is going to want to fight with you."

You nodded your head and smiled happily, "I know, but if there is a larger group of people at risk, he will definitely choose the group over me." Sanemi grimaced at the idea but sighed.

"You really have this figured out, huh? Why did you make my team so overpowered? Genya's gonna be there too so that's even more people..."

"You're to deal with unexpected enemies or developments. Gyomei is by far the strongest of us, even I'd have a hard time going head to head with him... so he's perfect for attack and defense should something unexpected occur. Kyojuro specializes is protecting people with his flames, killing demons, so he is going to focus primarily on attacks against larger groups of demon slayers to keep them safe from harm of upper moons. And you, along with your brother, will only come and assist me should I need it. If I end up not needing it, I want you to focus on Shinobu's group. I have a feeling your wind breathing would come in handy against Upper Moon two." He listened carefully to each word and when you finished, he stood to his feet with a crazed smile.

"Then let's get this party fuckin started! We'll be waiting but ready, for sure!" He shouted with a battle ready howl.

"Focus on training, Sanemi-san. I would prefer it if we came back mostly uninjured..." the way you made it sound made it clear it was easier said than done. Only you had seen Upper Moon One in battle, meaning you were the only possible way to measure their strength. They had to trust you, it was the key to their survival.

"Yeah... oh! And Rengoku said he wanted to give this to you, but he was busy when he saw you earlier, so he gave it to me to give." Sanemi jumped up and pulled out a folded piece of paper. He handed it to you and said goodbye, leaving the tall grassy area.

Once he was gone, you sat up completely and unfolded the mysterious paper. You glanced up and down at the writing, 'Is this his handwriting? It doesn't look like it...' you thought but read it anyways.

'Dear Snowball,

I know you're busy with training the juniors, but I don't like not spending any time with you. It hurts to think I have no time in your schedule, but if we're being honest, it is I who lacks the time. I am sorry for the little amount I do have, but such is the burden of a pillar with a Tsuguko and the task of helping all our demon slayer juniors to grow before the war. However, I do still wish to take you out for dinner tomorrow, if you want to of course. I will wait for your response.