Part 1

Jeongyeon pov

Today is my first day of dance classes and I am already late.  I am not really interested in dancing but I also don't want to be a laughing stock by singing.  It's not my fault that I am late, it was my friends and the traffic.  When I reached class it already began I step in while everyone eyeing me.

"You must be Jeongyeon comes in" a high pitched voice spoke, I slowly strolled in feeling embarrassed with everyone's watching me.

"How ironic that it is your first day and already late," the guy said walking towards me.

"I am sorry but I was stuck in traffic," I said looking up to him. No lie but the guy is hot. 

"Save it. I don't want to hear it. I will let it side but from next time if you are late then you have to face some consequences. I am your teacher Park Jimin" he said with a cute smile.  He was cute but kind of scary at the same time.  I stayed silent will judging him and his looks.

"Now let being," Mr. Park said, flipping his fluffy black hair. Finally, after what seemed like forever dance lessons, it was over.

I got myself ready to leave and was about to walk out when Mr.Park called me "Jeongyeon am I speak to you?" Mr.Park said walking to me.

"Sure," I said nervously, '

"How did you get into this class? Your dance skills are trash...my class is only for professionals" he said crumbling his eyebrow at me. This ass! Is he saying that I can't dance?

When I was about to answer him the door opened pushing me onto Mr.Park's chest. my eyes met his and immediately pulled back we both look at each other than away.

"There you are I been looking all over for you," Sana said running tour us

"The class just ended," I said trying "Well if you don't start hurrying your lazy ass then you're going to be late. bye, Mr. Park" Sana said, pulling me out the door.

"How do you know Mr. Park?" I asked Sana as soon as we got out of his class

"Everyone knows him, idiot, he is a famous dancer in Korea. By the way, why are you in his class? Judging how you dance you should be banned from entering there?" She mocks.

"I don't know" I replied  "Whatever let just go before we get late," she said and we run

Naeyeon pov

"Where are these girls? The class starts in 2 minutes" I was talking to myself as they finally come to sight

"What took you so long? Don't you know what time it is?" I ask as soon as they walk in

"Calm your ass down,  just because you love this class that doesn't mean we do" Sana clapped

"Whatever let just go and set before Mr.Min comes and yells at us," I said walking towards my desk when someone stopped us

"Hello beautiful ladies" Jackson smirks at me