𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

Dream woke up after his power nap and snuggled closer to the blanket he didn't know he started cuddling.

He wrapped a leg around the soft blanket and pulled it closer. Snuggling into the warmth.

That is, until the blanket had a fast heartbeat.

Dream's eyes shot open and shoved the figure away. His eyes quickly adjusted to see none other that George laying on the floor, rubbing his head.

"That was a wake up." George groaned, rubbing his head. "G-GeoRge!" Dream's voice cracked from embarrassment.

"That's me." "W-Why... Why were you- How- When-" Dream could basically feel his face reddening, and the tips of his ears burned.

"About an hour. I got home and Sapnap was napping with you. I made him take a shower so he didn't get sick. He said you were having a nightmare so I sat down and was taken by you." George laughed a bit, looking to the side.

George leaned back into his hands, still on the floor. His brown hair covered part of his face. Dream, still red lifted his hand.

Fuck it.

He brushed George's hair out of his face and the two shared a warm gaze before George closed his eyes tightly and shook his head agressivly.

"Why do you do that?! H-How do you do that?!" George asked, standing up and begging to pace.

"George?" Dream asked, a bit panicked. George held his head in his hands after giving Dream a quick glance.

"G-George? Did I do something wrong?" Dream was getting a bit panicked and his emotions twisted.

George looked at him. "Quite the opposite." Dream tilted his head. "George what? What do you mean by that? Quite the opposite?" George seemed to choke on his words.

"I..." George sat onto the couch and put his head in in hands, resting his elbows on his knees. George grabbed handfuls of hair. Dream sat up fully and leaned forward, closer to George, to try and hear what the boy was mumbling.

Dream grabbed George's wrist and pulled the hand away gently. Dream put the hand on George's shoulder, the brown haired boy turning is head to look at Clay.

Brown eyes locked with green ones, saying more words than either male could. George closed his eyes again, tightly.

"That! How do you do that?!" "Do what George?" Dream asked, worried once more. George didn't talk, he just reacted in a way shocking both him and Dream.

Dream's eyes were wide open as George  pressed his lips to Dream's. George wrapped his arms around Dream's neck and closed his eyes again.

Dream kept his eyes open in shock. When George went to pull away, starting to feel rejected, Dream wrapped his arms around George's torso. George pulled Dream closer, running his hands through Dream's messy hair and the larger boy relaxed into his touch.

Both of them enjoyed the moment more than they could say or show.

The kiss lasted almost a full minute before a voice sounded.

"Hey guys do you wanna stream with Bad and-" Dream and George pulled away from each other, out of breath.

Dream's face went redder than a tomato and George covered his face, breathing heavily.

Dream was still in the position he was during the kiss, his mouth slight agape and his arms closed around air. His eyes were open in shock from what just happened but his eyes found their way from George to Sapnap.