𝕠𝕟𝕖

All the art I post at the tops of these are drawn by me, cover is also mine. :) this is a new story and doesn't not continue after 'Done Playing Games'. This is a new fanfic on its own. Most of the chapters will be focused around Dream, as this is a story around his struggles (read the desc). This chapter however is observing George. Please enjoy my newest fanfic, 'Dreaming'.

George felt warmth on his face as he woke up. His eyes fluttered open as the sun peeked through his window, causing the warmth. Very recently, he moved into a house with Sapnap and Dream.

He felt a weight on the bed and turned to come face to face with Cat. George lazily brought a hand up to scratch the animal on his head. Cat leaned into the touch and purred. George was only fully awoken by another cat leaping onto his stomach, causing an 'oof' to escape his mouth.

Why was Patches in his room? George leaned up a bit before flopping his head back onto his soft pillow, the blue sheets engulfing him. He was about to fall asleep until two voices sounded from the hallway.

"CLAY LET ME GO!" "GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK YOU ASS HOLE!"

George groaned. Why did they have to fight in front of his door at... He picked up his phone. At nine AM.

"NICK GIVE ME MY PHONE GOD DAMNIT!" What was Dream yelling about now. "NOT UNTIL I CAN DELETE THAT TWEET. Why the hell would you post that?!" Sapnap. George checked his phone.

Dream had tweeted and George gave it a look. "Me and bae @SapnapTW going to stream later <3" George laughed a bit. What the hell Dream.

"Darryl said if I keep it up till nine AM he'll give me $50! C'mon Nick!" Dream tried to plead. There was a tussle and the sound of something hard hitting the ground.

"DREAM YOU FLIPPED THE FUCKING COUCH WHAT THE HELL!"

"GIVE ME MY PHONE YOU ASS!"

"BOTH OF YOU! WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" George yelled. The yelling stopped for a minute.

"Sorry George!" They said in unison. George was the 'mom' of the trio. A short term for he looked after the three of them. Therefore, he was the most respected.

Plus George could cook without almost burning down the house.

"NICK WONT GIVE ME MY PHONE!" Dream yelled out. "DREAM POSTED SHIT ABOUT ME!" Sapnap retorted.

"Nick! Give him the phone!" George yelled, still not moving from him bed. "But he posted-!" "Dream! Delete the tweet!"

"But George-!" "Dream!" There was a grumble but soon George saw the tweet deleted. The arguing stopped and was soon replaced by the sounds of spoons hitting glass bowls. Sapnap and Dream must've settled their hate over cereal.

George figured it was time to get up. He grabbed a clean outfit of sweatpants and a t-shirt before hopping in the shower.

Today he had a lunch date with a girl named Emily. (Idk I just really like the name Emily, therefore she gets to be George's fanfic gf lol)

He matched with her on tinder and has yet to tell Dream and Sapnap.

George got out of his shower and finished his morning routine. He popped his back and knuckles before leaving the bathroom and heading to the kitchen.

Dream and Sapnap we're at the couch watching TV side by side. George had made sure that during the time of their stream, he'd be out with Emily.

Dream and Sapnap both greeted him with a 'good morning' before going back to their show.

George made a quick breakfast of cereal and toast before sitting down to eat.

Emily had messaged him.

Good morning George~ Excited for our lunch date ;)

George smiled and messaged back.

Morning Em, can't wait.

George cleared his notifs on his phone before sliding it to the side. "You sure you don't wanna stream with us George?" Dream asked. "I'm sure. I've got plans to go out anyway." George told them.

"Finally showing your simp side, George?" Sapnap asked. "I'm not simping for anyone." George groaned. "That's a lie. You're totally simping for me." Dream called out, smirking to himself. Sapnap gave Dream a light punch to his arm. Dream would clearly argue that it was a hard punch though.

"Whatever helps you sleep, Clay." George finished his cereal before joining his roomies on the couch to watch TV.

Dream, being on the edge, put his legs over Sapnap and George. "Get your feet off me." Sapnap grumbled, pushing his legs off. Dream shoved Sapnap with his foot. Sapnap lifted his feet and shoved Dream back.

Dream was about to shove Sapnap back but George stood up. "Go prep your stream." George reminded them. They got up, still punching each other lightly, but went to their rooms to get ready.

George changed into an outfit a bit more suitable for a lunch date. George scrolled back through their conversation to find the address to the restaurant. George was about to leave the front door when his phone went off.

Dream tweeted: 'Time to stream with bae ;) Make sure to tune in.'

"DREEEEEAM!" George left the house, praying Sapnap didn't decide that Dream no longer needed to be breathing.

George got in his car and put in the address, driving towards it.

George arrived to the place and got out, quickly noticing Emily from her picture she'd sent. She spotted him too and waved.

George took his seat and he and Emily started chatting about anything.

~~~

"DREAM!" Sapnap yelled. The stream turned into a game of death swap and Dream just won against Sapnap again after trapping him in obsidian.

Had literally just jumped off a platform and Dream was quick to MLG to save himself.

"LETS GO! I WIN, YOU EGG!" Dream yelled, deafening his viewers. "Egg?" Sapnap asked. "First thing that came to mind." Dream laughed a bit.

"Okay. We've been at this for an hour. New challenge!" Sapnap grumbled.

"How about I set up one of the plugins?" Dream suggested. "Let's do to assasssin vs speedrunner. I'll be assassin." "$50 I'll beat you." Dream said.

"Wanna bet?" Sapnap challenged.

"Let's do it." Dream was quick to challenge. "Okay." Sapnap dug into his wallet before taking out a $50 and slamming it on the desk. "Fifty. Right there." Another slam was heard as Dream did the same.

"Bet. Let's go Snapnap." Dream chuckled once. "Call me Snapnap again." "Save the threats for the run. Let me run the command. Im gonna start a new world though."

Dream quickly disconnected from the world and made a new one, Sapnap joining in. "I get thirty seconds to run. Ready.... GO!" Dream rushed off towards the dark oak forest.

After another hour of the stream, Dream had an extra $50 in his hand. "What did I tell you Sapnap." Dream smiled. "I'm unbeatable." Sapnap grumbled before leaving the game.

"Well guys, that'll be all for today. Bye guys." Dream ended the stream and stretched. He checked his phone. George has been gone three hours.

Dream stood up and left his room, heading to the den. Quickly, he called George. Only for it to ring off. He called again. Nothing.

Again.

Nothing.

"Simp." Dream mumbled, sitting down onto his couch.