𝕤𝕚𝕩

Sapnap said he was going to bed and Dream did soon after. The two waited until they heard George's door to his room close before Sapnap made his way to Dream's room.

"Jealous." Dream repeated. "Im jealous."

Sapnap sat down on Dream's bed, crossing his legs and putting a hand on Dream's shoulder.

"Emily isn't replacing you as his closest friend, Dream. You don't need to feel jealous." "That's the thing, Sapnap. It's... I'm jealous of the place she's taking in his life." "You're jealous of George getting a girlfriend?" Dream shook his head.

"No..." He put his head in his hands. "There's something that hits me when I see them together, when I hear them together, when I know they're together. It's... Hard to explain. Sapnap I-" "Dream do you like George?"

Dream thought for a moment. He was silent as he looked away from Sapnap.

"I don't know."

Sapnap sighed. "Dream it's okay if you do." "No, it's not, Nick. It's not okay." "Dream it's 2020. It's okay, trust me." "Sapnap I didn't mean it like that! Well. Not fully... First off, I have homophobic viewers. Second, liking someone of the same gender is greatly frowned upon... Third, he has a girlfriend. Fourth, I've been friends with George for five years! I... Sapnap-!"

"Dream! Calm down. Please." Dream was stressing out enough that his eyes got watery. "Sapnap my emotions are stupid. This emotion is stupid! I don't know what to do-!" "Dream. Look at me." Sapnap turned and put his hands on Dream's shoulders, getting him to look at him. Since the mask was off, Sapnap could see Dream's red and puffy eyes.

"C'mon don't cry. It's fine. It'll be fine." "No it won't! I- I can't stand seeing him with Emily. I thought I finally got use to it until I look over and they're making out right next to me! That hurt my chest and knocked the wind from me, Sapnap! That's not normal, nor is it okay."

"Dream..." "Sapnap I don't know what to do." Dream couldn't hold back anymore as the first tear fell. Sapnap did what he knew to and trapped Dream in the tightest hug he could. Dream limply hugged back, his slightly larger build leaning into Sapnap's hug. Dream buried his face into Sapnap's shirt and cried.

Sapnap rubbed his friend's back and let him cry. He needed it. "It's okay Dream. Emotions are okay. You're gonna be okay. It's all gonna be okay."

After a few minutes, Dream pulled back and looked away, wiping his eyes.

"Don't be afraid to come talk to me if you need it. I'm here for you. I'm gonna head to bed, 'k?" Sapnap said. Dream nodded. "Thanks Nick." "Anytime, Dream."

Sapnap got up and went to his room to sleep.

Dream tried his hardest and eventually succeeded in closing his eyes and falling asleep himself.

When Dream was awoken by a door closing his eyes shot open. Even though he'd slept for a good amount of time, he felt like he'd been awake for days.

Dream sat up at the ring of voices, "Bye Emily~! See you tomorrow." Then followed by Sapnap asking if he wanted to make a video.

"Should we wake up Dream? It's been a while since it's just been us." George spoke up.

Dream could basically hear Sapnap's smile. "You wake him up. I'll get a world set up." Sapnap said before his footsteps were heard going away from Dream's door.

Much lighter footsteps made their way to Dream's door and he pretended to be asleep.

He heard his door open and laid still. "Dreeeam." George cooed softly. Dream shifted in his spot a bit before hearing George walk closer. George leaned on Dream's bed, the bit of extra weight casing Dream to shift again to turn over to face George, eyes closed still pretending to be asleep.

"Dreeeeam. Wake up." George nudged his shoulder and Dream opened his eyes. "What?" He asked, bringing a hand to rub the tired from his eyes. "Wanna record with Sapnap and me?" George asked him, his contagious smile forming.

Dream grinned and sat up. "Yeah. Of course." He said, voice hoarse as he sat up. George tilted his head a bit. "Dream are you feeling well?" George asked.

"What makes you ask? I'm fine?" Dream told him. George sat down beside Dream and felt his forehead. "Your face is red and you slept till noon. You rarely sleep untill noon." Dream almost leaned into George's hand on her head but George pulled it back.

"You feel a bit warm." George pointed out. "Uh... I'm fine George, I promise." Dream smiled. George didn't seem convinced. "Okay. But after we record you're taking your temperature and showing me. I won't have you sick and suffering." George told him, crossing his arms.

"You're such a mom." Dream joked, rolling his eyes. George pushed air through his teeth, making a 'pssh' noise. "Without me you and Sapnap would probably be dead by now." George had a point. "We'd be broke. We can't cook George."

"Correction. You guys still try to cook. You two don't get along that well. You're always play fighting. You don't clean up after yourselves, and you refuse to go to the doctor if you're sick. Therefore I'm here to cook, clean, take care of you two, and make sure you guys get along." George explained as Dream rolled his eyes.

"Alright George. Now get out of my room, I don't have pants on you perv." Dream grumbled playfully. George's face went a deep red before he stood up. "U-Uh... I'll go." George stuttered before leaving Dream alone.

Dream stood up and changed into basketball shorts and a t-shirt before heading towards the kitchen.

"Morning Dream." He heard from Sapnap. Dream nodded to him and grabbed a cup, filling it with water.

"The world's set up and I invited you both to the server, George is going through plugins we need to finish the series of." Sapnap explain. "Okay. I'm gonna get some cereal before I join you guys. Be there in a minute." "It's noon. Eat some lunch." "I want cereal for lunch." Sapnap nodded and walked back to him room.

Dream made a bowl of fruity pebbles (cause they're an elite cereal) and went to his room with them. He set up him recording stuff as he eat his cereal.

He sent out a teamspeak invite to George and Sapnap. Once they joined he pressed record. "I'm recording. Joining the world now. What are we playing?" Dream asked, taking another bite of his food.

"Uh. Sapnap and I decided on doing another episode of us being the same character." "Three people controlling one player? Okay."

They got it set up and recorded their video. (Use your imagination cause I don't wanna take up/end this chapter with a video)