Um. quick little A/N

NOT A CHAPTER

Fanfic idea:
Sunflower (DreamNotFound)

Desc: the song Sunflower from seirra Burgess is a loser but it's a high school AU with Dream and George with George being sierra (sorta). Not following the plot of the nextflix show, just the song. This story would be an emotional rollercoaster guys.

In this story, George is a new kid at his highschool. He's struggling with his mental health at the time but also the fact he's a closeted gay in a home and school of basically homophobic people.

And of course, George fell hard for Mr. Popular. Clay. The only kid that wore a mask day to day without being judged.

George always wore hoodies to hide his shame. Trigger warning: shame meaning his emaciated form from starving himself and the pale scars on his arms. He had no one to turn to.
You're good with no more triggers now

George walks the halls day to day, hoping he won't be shoved around anymore. He's on the verge of breaking but refuses to give up, that hope in his heart that it'll all be worth it.

Clay, Mr. Popular is the best kid in school. Popular, funny, outgoing, jock. (Not on the football team tho, to cliché) All of it. One thing nagged him however. He was a playboy, bouncing from girl to girl. Not because he wanted to mess with their hearts, he just never felt comfortable with them.

Clay didn't know it yet but accidentally ending up with the new boy's number may be the best thing that happened to him.

Excerpt: I'll put a bold T for trigger warnings and a D to signal done. The f slur is used as well, I'll have a warning for that to. Guys this is why i can't listen to music before bed.

...

Those girls in glass vases.
Perfect bodies, perfect faces.
They all be long in magazines.

George looked up from his locker as the normal cheering and hitting the lockers rhythmatically sounded the halls. He pulled his pale blue hood over his head and kept his head down.

That was the signal that Clay and his group were walking down the halls. The popular kids. The kids everyone wanted to be and be with.

Except George. He didn't want to be popular if he had to be a jerk. Besides, he would never be good enough them. He told himself that.

T His empty stomach said how much he was trying to be like them though. They were all so thin. D

George was a scrawny boy. His family grew up in poverty.

T He had so much stress needing to be relieved and no one to talk to. That's why he wears his hoodie. To hide his pale scars that litter his arms. D

Who would care though? The kids here all hated him, the counselors were assholes, and the principal didn't give a shit about anything.

George closed his locker and sighed as the group passed. The noise calmed down and George tensed up, knowing what came next.

A ball of paper hit the back of his head. Pretty calm compared to other things that has happened to him.

Then he quickly held his hands in front of his face and a loud crash slammed his locker shut.

George weakly held his hands up, trying to block out anything. "Fuck off dude. I'm just tryna get to my locker." An unfamiliar voice sounded. There was a grumble from the person that got shoved.

"Hey kid, you alright?" George moved his hands and saw a raven haired boy, looking about a few years younger than George. Obviously a freshman.

"I..." George stuttered, scared of his own voice. The boy stuck out his hand. "Hi. I'm Nick." He smiled.