Part 24 - Day 2 - Damn That Library and Languages to Learn

(Twilight P.O.V)

So it's the next day now and I am trying to learn new stuff for today. I am like confuse like hell right now. Sure, I may have lived with my adopted parents before but that was a really long time ago. Do you expect me to just remember all of it all at once? Of course not! That is going to give me a freaking headache!

So currently I am trying to use the phone that I brought yesterday right now. I am so confused right now and like my brain is about to explode right now with Hazel and Jane explaining to me. I only know how to call people with the phone since Erratum used it to call Blue. I am so noob with technology.

"So do you get it now?" - Hazel

"Yes?" - Twilight

My answer came out more like a question than an answer or a statement. There was a silence for a while before all of us started to laugh. It was our break right now as it was noon. We worked the whole morning, I haven't seen any in particular yet. Not even any incident or accidents so far, were they waiting to strike soon or maybe they are not doing anything today. Hmm...it's too suspicious. I wonder how are the others doing right now?

Hopefully, I can get the identity of those culprits sooner or later. I already have a few suspects but I can't decide the two group that each has a brunette, redhead and blonde. I am so gonna spy on them soon but I need to play this smoothly.

Suddenly, one of the girls accidentally tripped. She was holding a sweet drink and it spills on someone, Can you guess who that person or victims are? Ding ding! You got it correct it was me! The maid is apologizing to me a hundred times. I have already forgiven her so I went to the toilet to clean my self. I unknowing noticed that there was a pen on the floor...

It must be someone's work.

I swear is this lemon juice or orange juice? It smells sweet and sour at the same time. I think I will ask the maid later. I am so lucky that my scars aren't that visible yet even thou the makeup is off. I didn't bring mah makeup powder with me :( . I am just going to make sure that the scar or you can call it a crack for skeletons on my forehead is hidden.

When I went back to my friends, the other maids were shocked when they saw something. What? Is my face really that weird or did they saw my scars? If that's the case then they have pretty damn keen eyes.

"Oh my! Mary, you still look like yourself!" - Hazel

"What's the problem with that?" - Twilight

"Because most of us here wear makeup and we can't apply it again so we are careful with our face." - Jane

Jane started to pull my face. Well, my face is the human part, not the skeleton part.

"Your face is so squishy!" - Jane

"Is it? I didn't know." - Twilight

(No one P.O.V)

While the rests of the maids are watching the scene, some of them were squealing and some took a photo of the trio. I would lie if the culprit wasn't mentally squealing too. Soon, breaktime was over and all of them left the room and started to do their duties today.

Twilight was arranging the books in the library. The library is very calm and quiet since only a few maids came here to read books. Sometimes the maids can meet Moon in the library sitting at that comfortable armchair at the centre of the library along with two couches, a coffee table drawers and a few more armchairs. I would have lied that Twilight didn't get lost when she needed to put the books at their original shelves.

"Aaah! Where is this shelf??? I am so lost already..." - Twilight

Yes, currently Twilight is lost somewhere near the centre but not yet and is holding a couple of books and a map of the library but she still doesn't know where she is. Why do her directions suck so freaking much like her older brother? I don't know maybe we will never know.