Part 22 - Slight Crossover

Okay...I know I have been gone for who knows and I felt bad for you guys waiting for another chapter so I want to make an apology guys for you but I don't know what to do for the apology cause I have no freaking idea...But I am lucky that I got my WIFI back but the first part of the apology is actually pretty simple. Here! Have a Sakura Error!

 Here! Have a Sakura Error!

Now! Onto the chapter for today!

(No One P.O.V)

The days have been peaceful for Erratum since the ambush (please tell me you remember). He had been spending time with the members of the Moon Empire including Nightmare. Welp, except for another time that Dream decided to come. Currently, Nightmare in his passive form, Cross, Killer, Dust, Horror, Red, Error and Erratum are raiding some of the shops. Erratum now wondered why do we raid the shops when we could just buy them? Well, screw that because of Nightmare's moral. Now, let's see the shop they are raiding.

Nightmare raiding a bookstore that belongs to a very rude Karen. Yes! Serve her right! Make her poor! Cross, Killer and Dust are raiding a knife shop for very obvious. Horror is rai- wait no should I say eating??? Eating the meat at the butcher shop. Error and Erratum well no need to say they are staying together raiding or buying the clothing shop? Um...maybe half? I don't know because Error is stealing some of the fabrics while Erratum is apologizing to the old couple who own the shop and paid the price for the fabrics they steal...Da glitchy bean is to kind for his own good even though he was a destroyer.

For some miraculous reason, the star sanses no the Sun Empire members didn't come. Is it because it was night? Maybe? Ye half of that reason. Author Chan is currently scaring the shit out of them at their garden while dressing up like a Japanese woman right now like she is in real life when writing this paragraph. It was sad that she didn't wear the socks thou. The dress is red in colour so it will be scarier at night and did I mention that she was holding a lantern and smiling insanely? Nope, I think I didn't.

While on that, our precious Author chan's friend, ScarlettDoodles or Scarlett is hiding in the bush recording the shit that is happening in the Sun Empire's castle while laughing quietly as she didn't want to get caught. Who knew they would be scared because they saw an unknown woman walking in their garden like one of those Japanese urban legends? It was definitely more effective when fake blood started to flow down of Author Chan face scaring the Sun Empire's members more and it was the funniest shit that the writers ever have seen when they saw their expressions.

Ink almost fainted when he poked his head out of a window and Author Chan pops out of nowhere whispering scaring the poor creative artist half to death. Ok, I think that is enough about the writers and the Sun empire's members. Now, onto the conversation between the Moon Empire's members with Erratum extreme kindness and politeness. Okay, Imma change that not extreme politeness just like that polite but awkward feeling.

"So your you actually paid the old couple?" - Killer

"I had too! They are elderlies! I don't want them to be poor!" - Erratum