Chapter 6

*EDITED*
Adult Hermione
We decided to choose three people to go to take a few of the kids home we ended up picking Draco,me and Harry we stood in my office. "You ready to go guys" I asked they nodded and I turned the time turner.
Albus POV
As we stood in the great hall waiting for our parents to come sooner or later a white light appeared and they were here. "Dad" I heard my siblings say after lots of hugs I saw everyone's the past were shocked a few were laughing Narcissa and Grandma started to cry seeing their future children. "Ok who we taking" asked aunt Hermione. Lots of shouts of a mix of I want to stay and I want to go home could be heard "Ok shut up" yelled Draco in a stern voice everyone shut up" Draco that's not how we talk to people" both Narcissa and grandma said "sorry" said Draco as he looked down in shame. "Ok we have a time limit so Molly 2, Lucy, Louis, Dominique your parents want you home so come Rose and Hugo I trust you to stay so behave you guys decide for your kids"said aunt Hermione. "I want James and Lily as I trust Albus will be fine in the past" said Dad I smiled while my sister and brother whisper something. "Albus bet 2 gallons they both don't hold the time turner" whispered Scorpius "your on bet it is just a James" I whispered back. "Scorpius can I trust you to stay" said Draco which made the room stare in shock Draco always did that to people. "Yes dad" he responded back "ok let's go grab on kids" said aunt Hermione. Soon they disappeared in the same light.
Except there were James and Lily in a pile "we did it" they high five "2 gallons Al" said Scorpius I roll my eyes and pass him it "Children why didn't you listen to your parents you could have gotten hurt" Grandma starts to tell the kids.
Adult Draco's POV
We arrived back "hey Potter your kids let go" I said with a smirk "course they did when do they ever listen" he said "never" me, granger and all the kids said. After getting the kids back to their parents me and Granger started trying to fix the time turner to last longer. Soon we headed home.
*next day*
Adult Hermione's POV
I woke up "morning baby" said Ron with breakfast tray with waffles, fruit and some coffee "thank you" I tell him back before laying a kiss on him. After eating I get ready and head to my office. I walked in to see Harry "what are you doing here Harry" I asked "I wanted to help he replied "ok just don't blow anything up" we laugh and talk while we wait for Draco. An hour past I'm still no Draco which worried me as he is always on time. Soon he walked in with big puffy eyes and looked like a mess "Draco what happened" I said before I walked over to him Harry closed behind he looked down at the floor. "Draco" I asked again before he burst in tears "she died my mother". "Oh Draco I am so sorry" I gave him a hug even if I we never were friends I knew he needed it. "She died of a heart attack and Scorpius and me couldn't say goodbye" he continued while crying. "Well at least she is with Astoria and my parents and everyone who died" Said Harry who had a hand on his shoulder. He smiled then hugged us back "thank your guys now let's get to work". We smile and we begin to work. Well mostly me and Draco.
Sorry I had to I love Narcissa and I knew I had to kill her off as a. I wanted something emotional and b. I wanted to make you emotional. I am sorry thanks for the views.
Sienna