Chapter 5

*EDITED*
Scorpius POV
As I woke up I saw Rose in my arms which is weird as Ron would not let this happen even if he did approve of me but then I saw younger versions of our parents and almost fell but remembered we time travelled. As I looked around some more I realize that of course the golden marauders and George had pulled a prank.
They put a fake spider by Rose which I quickly throw away not to scare her. I saw that they swapped Ron's and my dads hair color which I almost laughed but stopped myself to not wake anyone. They had some people with slime and different things on them the only person who looked unharmed was Alice and me as I saved them a week ago from getting caught and Alice cause James.
"Morning Rose flower" I whispered to Rose not to wake everyone else "morning" she looked around to see all the pranks and burst out laughing. Everyone woke up and saw what happened a few screamed but the funniest was dad and Ron "WHY IS MY HAIR HIS HAIR" they both said while looking at each other. Everyone looked over and couldn't keep there laughter the boys looked like they were about to cry before they got saved my their future wives.
"Rose why were you not scared" asked James "because I saved her" I yelled "no fun" spoke James as he gave a pouting lip before walking to Alice and laying a kiss on her forehead as Alice shook her head in disapproval but was smiling about it. Soon everyone helped clean off the pranks and we walked down to breakfast.
Alice POV
I love my boyfriend but he can be a trouble maker I don't know how I deal with him we walked and entered the hall we found some food the house elf's made and ate soon we got a call it was from Lily's phone "hi dad" she said "yes of course we will see you" she said before hanging up "they found another time turner and they are coming but we can't all go as it as a time limit and they don't have enough time to obliviate us so some have to stay" she said.
Future Hermione's POV
*12 am*
We were searching every where for a time turner asked everyone to try to ask others for them when finally Draco came running in "I got one" he yelled "where did you get it" I asked "father had a secret one after explaining what happened to them they gave it to me". "Thank goodness I will contact the parents and tell them we will go in the morning to get them" I said I was so happy "WAIT there is a time limit in it so we might have to take a few then leave some there so we can fix this to last longer so we can obliviate everyone". "Ok we will do that now let's go sleep" we left after owling everyone.
Sorry for the short chapter I don't know why I did this but I am writing two stories at once so updates will be every other day. Since I did one for each book tomorrow will be this book and the next day the other. Check out my other book the masquerade ball if you like dramione.
Sienna