Chapter 4

*EDITED*
I want to warn before reading this chapter is 13+ I suggest other then that thanks for the reads and sorry for the late publish.
POV Teddy
I sat by my fiancé "I hope everything works out" she whispers to me "yeah me to but don't worry Vicky bear" I whisper back before laying a kiss on her forehead. The kids were enjoying themselves talking to their teen selves. "Hey let's play truth or dare" says Roxanne a few of the past kids looked confused so Fred 2 explained it to them "it where you spin a bottle and it lands on someone then you ask them truth or dare then you have to give them what they ask" "hey lets get some truth serum to make sure everyone is telling the truth" said Louis which then James and Fred the second went to get it. "Ok let's begin" said Lily

Third Person
Lily decided to start and span the bottle it landed on Harry "Dad truth or dare" she asked "truth" said Harry with a bit of fear. Lily thought for a bit then asked "who is your favourite child" she asked "even if I don't know you well I would say Lily" he said Albus and James rolled their eyes as they knew Lily was a daddy's girl.

Harry spun the bottle it landed on Scorpius "truth or dare" asked Harry "truth" he said "we nice to my son potter" snarled Draco "Scorpius what was the worst rule you have broken" asked Harry "God you really want to kill me but don't tell my dad he will murder me um I once went skinny dipping in the Great Lake it was a dare see this is why I don't like this game" he said while blushing everyone started to laugh even Draco

Scorpius span the bottle and it landed on Percy "truth or dare" Scorpius asked "truth" said Percy "Have you ever been caught snogging anyone" Scorpius asked "yes my ex ravenclaw girlfriend it was by Neville Longbottem" he said everyone was laughing and in shock "wow Percy didn't know you be snogging people" said George.

"Anyways I will spin it now" said Percy it landed on Ron "truth or dare brother" said Percy "dare" said Ron "I dare you to swap clothes with Ginny" (they changed their clothes before hand so Ginny was wearing a dress not fancy just like an average summer dress) "really" they both said and swapped when they came back everyone was holding back laughter and finally gave in.

"My turn to spin" said Ron he spun it landed on Draco. "Malfoy truth or dare" Ron asked "dare" he responded "I dare you to kiss everyone you had a crush on in this room" Ron said everyone looked at him and said "Ron in the most dead voice ever" well other then the next gen. "Oh your going to die Weasley" said Draco he slowly walked around the circle first he finally walked up Astoria and kissed her gentility who looked in shock. Then got up and walked over to Hermione " I am so sorry" he said before bending down to her level and kissing her she looked shocked after Ron turned redder then his hair "well Ron you forced this on yourself" she said. Then Draco walked to Ginny "oh god" he said before giving Ginny a quick kiss "MY SISTER" Ron yelled the future kids were just laughing "You said kids who we had a crush on and I did plus it was only for a week" said Draco before he finally walked over to where Harry sat and laid a kiss on him I wasn't as quick as the others but not long before Draco walked back to his place only to grab a green apple and kiss it no one questioned it.

Draco spun the bottle for it to land on Albus "truth or dare" asked Draco "truth" said Albus "what is your sexuality" Draco asked "gay me and Scorpius dated for a bit but in the end chose to be friends" said Albus "wow cool" spoke Draco while Harry smiled happily at his son.

Soon Albus was going to spin the bottle when two people crashed through the door "OW GET OFF ME YOU IDIOT" SORRY PANS" screamed both voices. Soon stood there was Pansy and Blaise "um hi" said Blaise awkwardly. "Hi uncle Blaise and aunt Pansy" said Scorpius before covering his mouth for the mistake they made. They looked in shock "um yeah Blaise is my god father and Pansy married him surprise" everyone kinda just looked in shock. Finally Draco spoke "so losers you want to join

After Blaise and Pansy joined the game went on for a few more rounds before Molly walked in to tell them to got sleep at 1am she found a sight you would never see. Draco sitting in Rons lab Ron was wearing ginny's clothes while Draco was wearing a black bra and undies they both were talking to Hermione Blaise, Pansy and Rose who both were wearing clown clothes and messed up hair about something. Harry, Lily and James were filming a TikTok dance, Ginny was playing Mario karts with George, Dominque and Hugo while all wearing ball gowns, Victorie,, Lucy, Percy Molly 2 were baking something don't know what but something, Scorpius and Albus were making out while both shirtless, and Teddy, Roxanne, Fred 2, Louis, James and George were all covered in slime while talking about something they definitely all drank way to much. After Molly sorted everyone out and gave them a good yelling they went to bed.

Sorry for the bad chapter it was late and I wanted to update it is 12 am so I am going to head to bed soon thanks for the reads and hope you enjoyed this useless chapter also I wanted to include a lot of ships just to make everyone happy.