The manager informed the boys about the security measures that they were going to take, what should be their responsibility in this regard.

-----------------------------------
It was a dimly lit room, the room was big enough to be considered a hall. One corner of the hall was decorated with different items. The walls in that corner were painted in shades of purple. Few art pieces were hanging by the wall. A king-sized bed was also placed there. At the right side of the bed, there was a hanging stand on which branded clothes were hanging in sequence with the colour of the rainbow.

At the centre of the front wall of the hall, a huge LED TV was placed on the TV stand. There was a large sofa placed 15 feet apart from the TV facing it. At the bottom right corner of the hall, there was a large projector screen on which a video was playing. it was not precisely a video, but rather a compilation of different photographs running in a loop. The photographs were only of one man. The adjacent wall was covered with posters of the same man. 

A man was sitting in front of the screen at some distance. He paused the video and walked towards the screen. He was infatuated with the boy. "Don't worry my dear, we will be reunited, and then I will not let anyone come between us again. You will be mine forever," he said while touching the screen as if caressing the boy's cheeks.

At the far left corner of the room, a man and a woman were tied with the chairs. They were looking horrified at the scene unfolding in front of their eyes. In their minds, they knew that the fixation of the mad man will destroy everything.

-------------------------------------

It had been two weeks since the meeting in the CEO office, and ever since his members have been overprotective, well at least to Taehyung they were being overprotective. It would not be wrong to say that he was bored out of his mind. He felt like as he was at house arrest. He wasn't able to go anywhere, he wasn't able to spend time with his fiancee, not even went to his favourite restaurant to eat his favourite food, how was that fair? At the moment, he was sulking, sitting at the corner of his living room, thinking about all the things that he could have done but was not able to do because of his nagging members, overprotective aristocratic princess and his totally strict manager. 

He knew they were worried, but they should understand too, that he cannot live his life in fear. He will go out of his mind if things stayed like this for more time. He likes to move around, scratch that, he lives to move around. He is not someone to sit in place, never have been. This should change now, he is not going to waste his time sitting idly, going to the office and doing work doesn't count. He loves making music but that is work. He needs to get out of here. 

With these thoughts in his mind, he scurried towards his leader, who was busy working on his laptop, God knows to do what. (was he writing another song, a cypher maybe, gosh I want to be a part of this too. What? Stop thinking Taehyung-ah) He shook his head and looked at his brother who had a startled expression on his face. 

"Are you just going to stand there?" asked the elder. "Huh?", the boy started trying to find suitable words to convey his desire. "Ah no, I, umm, I mean there is this exhibition and I really want to go," (There he said it simple and clear. Way to go stupid, he mentally face palmed himself)

"You are not going anywhere." It wasn't the leader but the eldest of the member, who had just returned from the studio and heard the younger talking to the leader.

"What? Hyung you haven't even heard what I was saying" he blabbered. "I have heard enough to know," the elder chastised, "And I know you well enough to let you continue your puppy dog eye drama."

"What? Hyung I wasn't," the boy pouted feeling scandalized. But it was true though he was going to pull his cuteness card, he knows very well how whipped his members are for this. In the past, he had gotten his ways many times because of this. The other members have also entered the living room by now. They somewhat had the idea of what was going on. They had seen their seventh member sulking all this time.