The Unpatchment

Its sunset. The time has come. Layla gets brought out by the rest of the girls. She screaming.
"Don't do this. You need me! All of that money went to us."
I stared her down with the most straight face I ever gave anyone. She disgusted me. My most trusted right hand.
"Think what you're doing Kitty." Opi whispers.
"You're heart is in this. But not your brain. She not only attacked an innocent, BUT KILLED HER! For money!" I yelled while never taking my eyes off Layla.
Never did I think someone I was so close with could be so heartless. I wanted to stop it and hold her and cry. But my love for her as a sister could not get in way of justice.
I refuse to let her off. As the silence finally grew to everyone, even Layla, I ask the question I never wanted to ask, "knife or fire?"
She screams, " No Kitty. I wont pick. I refuse to."
Opi with his head down knows not to question me again. I see a tear fall from his face. I feel horrible, but he knows the rules. I got my rules from the Sons.
"Choose or I will for you!"
"You will regret making me an enemy Nikki!"
My face went from a blank to rage.
"Now that you want to threaten me, i choose fire. You will feel everything, if you pass out, I will stop the unpatchment until you're awake. Just to make sure you feel it all!" I was right in her face. She was silent. She knew she just fucked up.
"Layla dont make this harder than it already is."
Jax tries to get her to comply.
"Fuck everyone here except Opi. She's mad I have her man." Layla laughs and spits in my face. "Bitch you think this is going to break us up? You think you got him back? YOU'RE JEALOUS!"
I laugh then uppercut her. She falls to the ground.
"1, don't you ever spit on me again you insignificant little slut. 2, this isnt about Opi. 3, you really think your his one and only? Bitch when I came back he NEVER left my side. He kissed me. He held my hand while I slept. He SLEPT next to me. Psshh, plus i have a new boy toy." As I look at Opi he looks shocked. "Have fun Opi with your slut. But she is not allowed on the premises. Neither clubhouses or you will be unpatched also."
I turn around to grab the torch. As i turn to face her, I have a smile on my face.
"Get her chained up. This is gonna be hot." As I turn the torch on. Now this is easier now with the shit she has said. I got this. No weakness. Only strength.

Every 20 minutes Layla passed out. I stopped each time. Thank God I said what I did because the smell of her burning flesh was making me sick. How could the boys have done this ?!
It took 6 hours to complete the burning ceremony. Opi puked at least 3 times. Jax tried to get me to stop, but right when I gave him my serious look, he backed off.
Thank God the police knew what she did and let me handle her. They made sure this unpatchment would not be stopped. They dealt with Jared. But Layla.... She was mine.
And then Opi says something to Jax that I wish I didn't hear.
"I want a vote. I want to go "No Mads". I turned to him as I drop Layla on the floor.
"If you do that, I promise i wont tell you everything that happened. Or what WE LOST!"
Everyone looks confused. But Jax knew. He put his head down, "bud I think you should wait on that. You need to talk to her." Next step, to tell Opi the truth... About our child.