The Truth Of The Unborn

I was never really good at feelings. I just knew how to survive. I felt emotions. But I never showed them. Not until Opi came into my life. Its been over a month since I seen or spoke to Opi. He stopped speaking to me the day after the Unpatchment. After I told him of the story of our child. I don't know if he's upset I didn't tell him, or if the fact that he could've been a father. Jax has been there for me through everything. Especially in this past month. I've got majority of my memories back. Except for one. For some odd reason, I cannot remember how Opi and I met. I know it was through the Sons. I know he grew up with Jax. But he is nowhere in my childhood memories.

FLASHBACK TO LAST MONTH

"Opi, I found out I was pregnant a month after you went in." I pleaded. " I was 8 weeks along." Opi looked at me furiously.

"Then why have I never heard of it until NOW?" He questioned.

"Because of the fights you got into the first 2 months of you being locked up!" I started building rage. How am I to blame for this? "2 weeks before I came to see you for the first time, I was in the hospital. My uterus isn't shaped like it should be." I inhaled sharply and sighed. I tried holding back the tears, but they came out without me realizing.  "Because of the shape of my uterus, it caused harm to the baby. I woke up with excessive bleeding. I forced Jax to not tell you in his letters. I wanted to tell you."

Opi calmed down. "Baby, why didn't you tell me that first time then?" He came and grabbed my hand. "No matter what I would've tried to be there as much as I could for you. You didn't even give me that chance."

"If you would've found out IN JAIL that I lost our child, you would've ripped the whole place apart. I was going to sit down and talk face to face when you got out. I wanted to talk to you to see if you even wanted kids. If you did, we were going to go to specialist about trying to help me carry a child." I placed my hand on his cheek. "But I never got that chance with you. Jared stole it from me. I lost YEARS from not being with you."

"No matter if I stay with Layla, or not, you will always be in my heart. I will always love you. But I don't know what to do." He explained. I see the love in his eyes. I missed that look.

"I can't tell you to leave Layla. But I want you to know that I will never give us up. I will keep fighting for you. I am in love with you." I smiled while stepping closer to him. I wanted to kiss him. Until he moved away from me.

"I need time. You just sprung all of this on me. I always wanted kids with you. I wanted us to be a family. And Jared took that from me. And you come back into our lives when I'm with Layla? Then you unpatch her?"

I started crying at this point. "SHE MURDERED AN INNOCENT WOMAN OPI! WHETHER SHE WAS MY FAMILY OR NOT, YOU KNOW THE RULES!" I started shaking. My anxiety is getting out of control at this point. "How do you not see what she did was wrong?"

Right as he looks down and is about to answer, I stopped him. "Take your time. But don't question my loyalty to YOU or my club. That woman didn't deserve a tire iron to the head. So take your time to choose. Layla or me." I said as I wiped the tears off my face. I go and turn around to head into the clubhouse. As I'm walking, I look to my right to see my girls picking Layla up to drop her off at the hospital. What we did was harsh, but we aren't savages. We wouldn't leave her to die. As I look back to the noise of a motorcycle starting up, I see Opi Ride off.

We will figure it out. I thought.

PRESENT TIME

"Jax, I made dinner. Come down to eat!" I yelled. Today I felt more at peace. Jax and I have gotten so much closer as family. More than ever before. Today was the day Jax and I go to get matching tattoos! I haven't gotten a tattoo in years, and was so excited!

"Come Kitty! Did you pick out what tattoo we're getting?" He trusted me with this choice. He knows I won't get anything girly. It's not my style.

"So I was planning on me getting a Jack tattooed on me with the writing around it saying, 'Family Above All'. And you are getting a feisty kitten on you with the same writing around it." I explained to him with excitement. He laughed, "you had to have the nickname Kitty huh?"

"Remember, I didn't choose it. You and Opi did." I giggled. This is the first time I have said his name without crying. Jax looked at me, smiled, and said, "I love the idea! I'll do anything for you sis. Love you Kitty."

"And I love you too sucker." I laughed while he gave me a nuggy. We head outside to get on our bikes to head to the tattoo shop. As we walk out the door laughing and play punching each other, we went silent. I just stared, I didn't know what to say. All I could say was one word.

"Opi." he looked at me and said, "we need to talk." My heart was raising. I don't know what to expect from this. But all I could do is nod. I looked at Jax, "I'll meet you at the shop. You can start yours. I'll be there soon." Jax smiled and nodded. He revved up his bike, nodded at Opi, and rode off to the shop. As I watch him ride down the street, I look at Opi and say, " Come in, lets talk."

Sorry its so short. I promise I'll be getting back into this story again!!! Comment and let me know what you think.