5 • debut inkigayo stage 2

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡

luna's pov

i intensely watched other idols perform and was enjoying myself until the producers called my name, my snack eating coming to a halt and me walking towards the stage. only then i realised that i didnt even notice the idols where probably watching me as i skipped my way in with my food so i practically facepalmed myself mentally and got into my position, waiting for the music to start.

there must been a technical issue as only the instrumental for my song played and my pre-recorded vocals were not heard at all. i decided that i would just have to sing live, all throughout the song which is actually quite difficult considering your dancing by yourself, focusing on facial expressions, camera angles and then trying not to sound bad live. it was only rehearsals so i didnt mind the issue and just did my thing. if youre wondering, you didnt have to sing at all in rehearsals as it was only for the performance/dance side of things. after the rehearsals i was out of breath and maybe i shouldnt have ate so much snacks but oh well what can you do lol?

i got off the stage and manager oppa came up to me with a bottle of water.

"you do realise you didnt have to sing it even though there was no pre-recorded vocals" he said.

i nodded "yeah i know but oh well, lets call that a warmup oppa"

i wanted to take a nap so i just went back to the dressing room and got ready, then slept until i was called.

• time skip •

after my performance, i waved to my fans, before leaving the stage. bts were next after me so i respectfully bowed to them and smiled as i walked past them as they did the same thing.

okay so that was the closest ive ever been near bts and again ive got to say, b0w w0w w0w (sorry i had to do it lol) they look so much better in real life too, not whitewashed and their tanned skin in full view. my brain is not currently functioning, especially when my eyes darted to the one and only kim mf taehyung. his unique pair of eyes were pulling me into a trance that i couldn't escape that was until jungkook walked in front of me and bowed again, shocking me from the closeness. my cheeks flared up turning to a crimson red and sweat escaping my body. never have i been this nervous in front of boys before, ew i dont like this.

walking away, internally fangirling my heart out, i caught back my breath that i didnt even realise i was holding. my heart was rapidly beating even though i left their presence.

"what is happening to me?" i ask myself holding my chest, trying to catch my breath.

my manager oppa just laughs at me and drags me back to the van to bring me back to the agency building as i was preparing for my full album. yes yes i know, i just debuted with my single and im already working on it. im only doing this for my fans and plus i love working on my songs. they are my babies. during the journey, all i could think about how handsome taehyung looked.

i scoffed. i am not in love with him. its just that he's handsome, plus its not like there's a chance we'll be together anyways. readers you keep thinking whatever your thinking and let me just get my fucking sleep.

♡ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ♡