Manik sat across Nandini in a cosy restaurant

Manik sat across Nandini in a cosy restaurant. The ambiance of the restaurant was impeccable. Manik had arranged this special candle light by personally contacting the manager of the restaurant.

He looked at Nandini. Her beauty was mesmerising and her face was illuminated due to the candles. Manik wished he could pause the time and look at her forever. It was amusing how he could look at her as long as he wanted without getting bored and just looking at her eased all the unhappiness and tension he had in his life.

Nandini was looking at Manik admiringly with her alluring smile. For her, Manik was the universal example of a perfect gentleman. He was the manliest guy she had ever seen.

Manik looked at her slender body to which her black shimmering dress was hugging. She had applied minimal makeup and yet she looked no less than an angel.

'You look...beautiful.' Manik said to her, finally mustering up the courage to compliment her.

She blushed.

'You look good too.' She said shyly.

She wasn't used to going on dates like this and she was nervous as hell. She just wanted to make sure that she doesn't mess this up and end up embarassing herself.

On the other side, Mike was wondering why she had an effect on him. It was a feeling he had never experienced. She was special for him and so, he wanted to make that day special for her. He wanted to confess his feelings for her. But the problem was that he was afraid; afraid of rejection. He knew that she was brought up in the absence of her parents and lived her whole life in an orphanage, so he couldn't predict what she had gone through in her life. He didn't even knew if she was ready for a commitment but still decided to try anyway because he didn't want to miss this opportunity.

They ordered food and started talking about random things like their likes and dislikes etc. After a while, their dinner arrived and they ate in fulfillment. The food was indeed delicious and Nandini was impressed by it.

'Excuse me. I'll come back in a minute.' Manik said to Nandini and stood up. Nandini nodded at him and he left. Nandini didn't look back to see where he went. She got herself busy scrolling down her Instagram feed.

Manik went up to the podium at a distance where a band were playing melodic music. He requested them that he needed to give an announcement to his loved one. The leader of the band nodded at him and asked his members to stop the music. They obliged.

Manik took the mic and breathed into the mic.

'Hello guys, My name is Manik Malhotra.' He announced.

Everyone turned their heads in his direction. Most of them present there already knew him since he was a popular billionaire and business tycoon. He saw Nandini look at him puzzled.

'I am here to confess something. Nandini, I wanted to say this to you for a very long time. From the first time I saw you, you stole my heart. You had a great effect on me and I don't know why.

There was something about you that made me fall for you. I don't know what you have to say about this, but all I want to say is that I love you. I love you a lot.' Manik said, looking at Nandini.

Nandini was surprised by the unprecedented turn of events. She had tears in her eyes. Tears if joy. She went near Manik.

'Will you be my girlfriend?' Manik asked, going on his knees and holding his hand forward, a ring in his hand.

Nandini couldn't believe what was happening. She was ecstatic. She didn't have words so she nodded her head in agreement as she went towards a kneeling Manik thrusting forward her hands. Manik slipped the ring on her ring finger and hugged her tightly. It was indeed the best night for the both of them.

 It was indeed the best night for the both of them

Do you want more  chap. Like this, tell me. In comment box

Hope you answer them

1)are you liking the story

2)what you think about this plot

3)Are you excited for future chapters

Do give your review on above

Thnk u for all your support

Few words about Manan

Please do vote🌟and comment🗨️

Love u all😘😘❤️

Guys nxt update will be soon

Seeyou soon.

Thank you guys once again

And don't forget to follow vote and comment.

Also chckout my other story's

I will make sure tht my update makes you happy even though I update late.,😉😋😄

_________________________

Love. Nikki