~Seungmin's POV~

I've been looking everywhere for Ara, where could that dog run off? Then I hear knock on the door. I go to open it but there's no one there, but I do see a box. And Ara's collar on top of the box, maybe it's just Ara napping in a box.

Seungmin: *opens the box* OH MY LANTA!!!!!! *immediately closes the box*

Ara was sure napping, for a long long time. With her body parts chopped off, oh my gosh I'm crying. Y/N is gonna kill me, well she's gonna kill Jisung, she wanted him to watch her and Chan already watched for like half of the day. We're just not gonna tell her, at all. And if she finds out we'll blame Jisung, speaking of him..

Seungmin: HAN JISUNG, BANG CHAN GET YOUR ASSES OVER HER!!!!!!

Chan: What's the problem?

Jisung: Did you find Ara?

Chan: Wait you lost Ara!?

Seungmin: I didn't, he did, I just said I'll look for her. And I found her...

They looked in the box and once they saw what was inside they screamed. Then everyone else came and looked in the box then they started screaming. So I had this idea to make sure these guys shut up and we don't get a noise complaint...again. I went to the backyard and buried Ara, now I can just say to Y/N she was someone's lost dog. Chan seemed freaked out, and I was curious about it.

Seungmin: Aye what's the problem?

Chan: Read this it was from Yeosang.

I read it aloud, and I went pale in fear. After reading it I put two and two together. He killed Ara, he basically said he will hurt everything that makes her smile. Then there was this part where at some point if he couldn't have her, no one can. So as a panic brother I spam her phone by texting and calling her but no fucken reply.

~Your POV~

I'm literally 2 houses from my house. I can finally just relax on my bed. I had a water gun fight with Seonghwa so I'm soaked and tired. Then I get a text from a random number. From looking at it I could tell this was from Yeosang. Omg what does he want from me now?

I should of checked if he really had him but at the moment I wasn't thinking

I should of checked if he really had him but at the moment I wasn't thinking. I literally ran to Yeosang's house in a panic.

Y/N: *runs inside* JISUNG ARE YOU IN HERE!?

Yeosang: *walks out the kitchen* Oh Jisung was never here, but it's sweet that you would come here to help your cousin.

Y/N: W-What do you want?