⁕⁚‧τωєทτy τωσ‧⁚⁕

Start from the beginning

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Third Person's POV

The young boss of the Aurora Corporation just cursed under his breath. He looked down and ran his fingers through his silver hair slowly. His other hand was holding some pieces of paper that just came out from the fax machine.

"How could this happen, Mr. Na? Will you explain it to me?" Wooyoung asked, trying to calm himself from saying something bad or snap at the older male in front of him.

Mr. Na looked at him with a very apologetic look on his face. Then he explained, his voice was worried about how would the boss reacts. "I'm- I'm sorry, Mr. Jung. But the clients didn't accept this kind of idea. They rejected to be partnered up with our comp-"

Wooyoung cut his words off by groaning in frustration. He slammed the papers that was in his hand onto the glass table in front of him harshly. The older man only looked at him with a nervous expression. Mr. Na obviously didn't want to get fired from the company.

"You know what, Mr. Na?" Wooyoung narrowed his eyes at his co-worker in front of him before he continued talking, "let us all just take a few days break from work." Mr. Na was really amused by the words that his boss just said. It was unexpected for him that his boss would tell him that.

He decided to ask before he made a wrong understatement. "I-I'm sorry again, sir. But what do you mean?"

"I'll let you all - the employees to have a week of free days from work and refresh yourselves so you all would come back to this company with a better idea in your minds. That's what I expected."

"Oh-" Mr. Na nodded, semi understanding to his boss' words. But then something came into his brain and he asked again worriedly, "but what would Mr. Jung say about this?"

Wooyoung chuckled lightly and he waved his hand in front pf his co-worker in a denial way. "Pssh, don't worry, Mr. Na. Dad would just be cool with it hence I am the one who's in control of this company. And of course, I know what's best for us."

Mr. Na nodded, fully understanding the young man in front of him. Then, he excused himself to leave the office room.

After Mr. Na left, Wooyoung smiled to himself, knowing that he would have a lot of time to spend with his wife alone without work bothering the both of them. But he was not really sure about how to tell his wife who was not really happy with their marriage either. Jung Y/N, his wife even asked him to give her some space to be alone by herself. Now he was all in his thoughts, thinking deeply of what he should do to make Y/N fall in love with him.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

-Win-

I'm not fine, thank you

I'm not fine, thank you. :>