03

Mercy's POV

 Mercy age 4

"Merciful put that knife down" Mum exclaimed as I waved the kicthen knife around like a sword.

"But I dont want to Mum! I'm a pirate! see!" I whined as I jabbed the air.

"Captin Merciful you need to stop being a pirate and play with your brother. He is lonely" She said as she crouched beside me and grabbed the knife from me.

"Yes Mum" I sang and ran outside into the garden to find Daemon, a little blonde hair blue eyed kid sitting on a swing looking down at his shoes.

"Daemon do you want to play spys?" I asked him quitely, he shook his head slowly' "How about tag?", he shook his head again, "What about pirates?", again he shook his head, "What do you want to play then?".

"Nothing, Dad will just say im useless and weak."

Mercy today

"She waking up" a unfamiliar voice excaimed and 4 or so people ran up to the bed I was lying on.

"Mercy are you okay?" a more familiar voice asked me as I sat up, "Yeah I'm fine Drac, where are we?" 

"Cayden's room" he replied like it wasnt a big deal. This is a huge deal! Cayden wont let me leave his house now, he will be all over protective mate espicaly since he is a alpha! I feel my jaw clench even though I didnt mean it to.

"Why am I here and not at my own room?" I ask calmly. Well tried too.

"Because I want my mate too live with me, that why. Your stuff is all moved in" Cayden interjects.

"I'm pretty sure that a mate wouldnt knock me out with wolfs bane also How did yo-" Drac. Drac has a key to the house and he knows exactly what I need and were. "DRACO MASON BLAKE WELN I. HATE. YOU!" I scream at him and throw a punch at him but Cayden grabs my arm and starts to stroke it, I insantly feel calmer. Stupid mate bond.

"Mer-" "DON'T YOU MERCY ME! I-I HATE YOU GO AWAY GET OUT LET ME BE ALL OF YOU!" I scream to everyone in the room and I start to sob, Drac leaves looking down at his Feet and holding I'm guessing his mates hand "CAYDEN GO AWAY!" I scream at him.

"Mercif-" "Do not call me Mericful, only my mum and dads beta can call me Merciful" I glare at him.

"Mercy. I'm sorry but I'm your mate I want you to move in with me. I need you."  He pleaded.

"And then you through me out onto the street get rid of me and our child when once we are fully mated because that's all you alpha's want sex and power" I retorted back.

"What makes you think that?" He ask softly with a touch of hurt in his eyes.

"Because that's what my dad did to my mother, once they were fullymated he was going to kick my so call mother out onto the street leave her to fend for her and twins babies but mum managed to stay with dad until the day my twin brother and I were 13 then she vanished she took Daemon with her but left her me with dad he was just going to kick me and her out so him and Daemon can become could become our new pack alpha but she took Daemon now Dad sleep around with every single slut, hoe and whore to see if he can get someone pregnant for an heir to his title" I reply back at him.

"Your mother left you with out a word on your 13th birthday?" He ask me and I nod.

"Not all alpha's are Like that Mercy just give me a chance I don't expect you to love me straight away but please just try and at least be my friend?" He pleads again.

"One chance that is it. But only if I get my own room."

"Of course" he smirks.

_____________________________________________________________________________