01

"Your late" Dad growls as I walk though the gym doors, I roll my eyes at him which gets another growl.

"Morning Mercy" Blake greets me as I join the others, "Since were all here now, Alpha Vlade has an important announcement, I'm not sure how you will all react but please try and keep calm" Blake informs the pack.

The pack errupt into whispers I listen to all their different theory's on what Dad wants to tell the pack.

"As of now we are at war" Dad say in his Alpha tone, Gasp's fill the room.

"Yesterday the midnight moon pack threatened to steal some of the members of the pack if we didn't return the prisoners that we hold captive, I just laughed at Alpha Cayden's threat and said good luck he didn't take this lightly and said and I quote this is war. As some of you may or may not known Alpha Cayden has just taken place as Alpha of the Midnight Moon pack as what I have heard from other packs is that he has made some drastic changes to Midnight Moon pack. At the moment we have no Idea when they plan to attack so we will start training tomorrow, today you can rest but everyone return here at 9 sharp. You are dismissed" Dad orders.

Two arms wrap around me from behind giving one hell of a shock.

"Hello Mercy" a voice whispers in my ear.

Drac. Drac is my one and only best friend, we have known each other since well I can't rememeber. We were born exactly a month apart. I was born May 11th 1995 and he was born June 11th 1995. We probaly would have never met if it wasn't for him being Beta Blake's son and me being Alpha's Daughter.

"Drac what are you doing here? I  thought you were on watch?" I ask with excitement, as I escape from his warm embrace. 

"They put all the 35's plus on watch because they wanted the younger ones to fight when we attack" Drac explains.

"Well... since your free wanna hang at mine or go for a run because we havent had Drac and Mercy time since your started working" I exclaim giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Hey! that job helps keep the pack safe, and yes lets do both, run first then movie marathon" he chuckles.

__________________________________________________________________________

Cool wind blows through my jet black my wolf's fur. Snow falling as we run up the mountain trying to reach the top known to Drac and I as Mrac peak.

I dont rememeber it being this godamn far Mercy, Drac says though mind link.

We're nearly there just keep running, I retort back, which gets a growl from him.

I shift out of my wolf form behide a tree and change into the clothes I was wearing before and join Drac at the top.

"Mercy, have you ever wondered what your mate will be like?" Drac asks me unexpectedly, he never talks about his mate.

"Sometimes, how about you?" I reply looking up at him.

"Mercy. I have something to tell you." Drac blurts out, which worries me, he is Never like this.

"I'm-"

A pain filled howl interups us followed by shrill screams.

"D-did that come from the Pack house?" I stutter. "I think it did. I think were under attack." Drac answers sharply.

And with that Drac is running down the mountain in wolf form towards the pack house. More screams and howls fill the lonely air as I run down the mountain in human form. We were under attack. The Midnight moon pack did not waste any time.

Women and childern run past me as I run to bottom of the mountain "Mercy dont go down there i-its gruesome" Margret, my aunty says as she grabs my arm, "Aunty Margret, I need to I need to fight Dad didn't train me up for nothing" I reply, "No Mercy come with us what would Dad say if you got hurt he cant lose you aswell, He lost his Mate your mother.She ran away from him, that is the enough to lose espescially when she did it because she wanted to, Please dont do this to him" Aunty Margert pleaded, "I'm going anyway" I say with vemon in my voice. Dad trained me to fight. To kill.

____________________________________________________________________________

This is my first book on wattpad, soo that goes with out explaining, Anyway i have terrible grammar so please excuse that. 

Also the picture on the side is Cayden I have no idea who they guy is but I found the picture on we heart it so yeahhhh