02

Margret was right. This was bad, dead pack members lay sprawled across the training field, there was still fighting going on, why can't my pigheaded Dad just listen for once. Egoistic male.

"Mercy!" a voice yelled in-front of me. Drac. Two Midnight Moon pack members where holding him, while another was punching and kicking him. Oh hell no. I grabbed my sliver knife that I keep in holder in my boot and stabbed the man that was punching Drac, the other two men let go of Drac and lunged towards me, I rammed my knife into one the guys stomach then punched the other in the nose and the stabbed him in the neck.

"Thanks" Drac whispered. I smiled shyly at him and nodded. "Have you seen Dad?" I asked him, "Nope, But I have heard he was fighting Alpha Cayden some where in the forest, but that could be just a rumour" He said, "Its the best I have" I said as I started to walk into the forest.

______________________________________________________________________________

Alpha Vlades POV

"So we finally meet Vlade" Alpha Cayden chuckles. Silly pup. I growl at him.

"Vlade please lets just try and talk like civil people" Cayden says with sarcasm in his voice.

"There will be nothing civil in this conversation Cayden" I grimace.

"I know, Now where are the prisoners? Vlade" Cayden says getting angrier by the second.

"I'll tell you over my dead body" I spit out.

"That can be arranged" the fucker! my wolf is raging Shift, Shift, Shift he chants angrily.

"Cat got your tongue? or should I say Wolf?" I can't help it anymore and just shift that fucker is going to get it!

"Dad!" Mercy screams as she runs towards me.

Get her out of here. My wolf says to me.

"Ahaha is this your daughter Vlade? Mer-" his mouth drops open as she turns to look at him.

"Mate" Cayden whispers.

Fuck.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Caydens POV

"Dad!" a tall blonde girl screams as runs up to Vlade, this must be his daughter Mercy.

"Ahaha is this your daughter Vlade? Mer-" Her beautiful blue eyes stared into my dark brown eyes her mouth dropped open her teeth with pearl white and her pink plump kissable lips made a 'o' shape.

Mate my wolf smirked.

"Mate" I whisper. I found my mate and she more beautiful than I could have imagined, I slowly walk up to her and place a hand on the side of her rosy cheek she doesn't move. She is frozen in fear.

"RUN MERCY! RUN!" Vlade yells at Mercy and she does she runs back into the fields.

"You shouldn't have done that Vlade" I say before running after my mate.

____________________________________________________________________________

Mercy'sPOV

I run for dear life why did my mate have to be Him.

My wolf is currently whimpering and yelling at me saying Gback! Go back! We need our mate! Over and over again. May! Be quite he and his pack members our responable for many of our pack members deathsI yell back at her. That shut her up!

"Drac! Drac!" I yell and pant.

"Mercy!" Drac yells as he comes to embrace me.

"No I have to keep running! Alpha Cayden is after me!" I yell and continue running.

"Why is he after you!?" Drac yells as he follows after me.

"He is my mate! God damn you Moon Goddess!" I yell.

"Mercy! Calm down and stop running I need to tell you something and its really important!" Drac exclaims he is starting to scare me he as I said before is never like this.

"Okay, Drac I'm listening" I say as stop running and turn to face him "But. We have to hide because Cayden is most likely going to kidnap me" he nods and we go behide a tree. I know great hiding spot but Drac insisted.

"Okay tell tell" I whisper

"I found my mate" he whispers back

"That great I'm so happy for you I have to meet her were is she who is she!" I whisper extictedly

" Drac's Sister"  he mumbles

"I'm so happy for you!" I say smiling like idiot I'm so happy for him.

"Oh my gosh really? I thought you would disown me! Oh I love you so much Mercy!" He says as he hugs me.

"I choose the best the person to be my bestie!" He exclaims and hugs me.

"MERCY!" Drac screams randomly

"What?" I say inocently and take a whiff of the air. Wolf's bane.

Then everything goes black.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I have nothing really to say in this note thanks for voting on my last chapter those who did and thanks for reading my book so far ily! also follow me on Instagram @Mydamninsta. Ily all.

Also to the side is Merciful raven Serrion I chose niomi smart to be the face of Mercy (:

Muke_asf(btw im a girl)