[008]

CHAPTER EIGHT.

ESTELLA spent the rest of the night with Harry in his glorious house, still lounging around in her beautiful golden dress as she drank a cup of tea gradually

ESTELLA spent the rest of the night with Harry in his glorious house, still lounging around in her beautiful golden dress as she drank a cup of tea gradually. They both were currently sat on the large l-shaped grey sofa, flicking through Netflix as they tried to decide what they wanted to watch. "Right this is taking way too fucking long. I've got an idea. I want you show you something." Harry smiles as he stands up swiftly, placing his bag of chocolate covered pretzels down onto the fancy glass coffee table. He grabs her hand quickly after she places down the hot ceramic mug, dragging her up the grand stair case and up into the room down the hall way to the right.

Harry lets go of Estella's hand to open the door, he walks in opening his arms wide to welcome her into his little secret. "I've never showed anyone this before, except one of my best friends Mitch and both of my parents." He smiles as he watches Estella guide her way through into the room filled with lots of objects. Her eyes lighting up at the inspiring atmosphere emitting from the room.

The room was covered in a dark navy blue colour and the walls were covered with lots of album covers from the most famous singers and bands—this ranged from The Beatles, Queen, Fleetwood Mac, Elvis and many more. The floor was scattered with many various instruments varying from drums, to guitars, pianos. It even had a full recording studio in the back. It was massive.

"Harry! This is amazing! Why haven't you shown anyone? You could probably be famous with your music." Estella compliments excitedly as she runs her manicured fingers gently over all the instruments and many buttons, causing a very loud buzzing sound to erupt from the speakers. Causing the two to both cover their ears to block out the deafening sound. Harry quickly runs over and switches it off, giggling to himself at her clumsiness as she apologises.

"I'm just insecure about it all really, I don't know if I'm good enough to go into the music industry. I feel quite self conscious about my work, most of it is really personal to me and I don't know if I'm ready to show that to the world." Harry explains deeply as he sits in the spinning chair, he seemed much more serious. It was clear to Estella that he was very confidential about something he clearly loved, it was a shame he wasn't confident enough to show it off. She was sure he was amazing.

"I'm sure you're a beautiful singer. Why don't you show me a little something." She kindly smiles, seeing a slight blush of pink forming onto his cheeks. She could tell he was shy about it and she found it absolutely adorable. It was nice to see that he wasn't afraid to show emotion, he opened up to her quickly and she was definitely sure he never did that often. It was nice for her to know that he felt comfortable enough with her to do so. "You don't have to if you don't want to. I'd just love to hear you sing."

"No it's okay, I don't mind." He lightly smiles before dusting his trousers off, standing up and making his way over and into the recording booth, closing the door behind him. Estella watches as he places the headphones over his ears, he was fidgeting with the rings on his fingers, he was clearly nervous as to what Estella would think about his musical ability. He had only sang in front of his parents and Mitch before. This was a big deal.