[007]

CHAPTER SEVEN.

HARRY took Estella's hand as he lead her out of the restaurant, holding a firm grip as if he was protecting her

HARRY took Estella's hand as he lead her out of the restaurant, holding a firm grip as if he was protecting her. She thought that it was quite cute, although in the back of her mind she still knew that this was only for publicity. She found it strange that this was already bothering her, she told herself she wasn't going to catch feelings but she felt like that was going to be impossible after meeting Harry. I mean how could you not fall for an attractive man that you spend all your time with? It's highly unlikely.

The paparazzi went crazy at the sight of two good looking celebrities leaving the restaurant hand in hand. Their camera flashes become constant as Harry leads her out, questions and assumptions being fired through their ears as they beg for answers from the pair. Harry mentioned that he got his driver to take him here, so Estella offered to drive him home. They walked up to her white Mercedes in the parking lot, getting in swiftly to avoid getting ambushed any more than they already were. The excited men and women were crowding around the car like wild animals as they shout loudly, Estella was slightly scared that they were going to scratch her car.

"This publicity is going to be great." Harry smiles excitedly, this is what he wanted and it's what he was going to receive. He gives Estella a sincere smile as if to thank her before she began to reverse out of the space after some of the paparazzi moved out of the way to avoid getting ran over.

He told her to drive to his mansion down in a secluded gated area in London, she admired all the massive houses as she drove by, her jaw falling at the sight of Harry's house at the top of the hill. Although Estella was rich, she liked to live a more humble life in her own penthouse apartment. She would only buy a bigger house when the time came to start a family, she didn't want to live in a big space if she was going to be by herself.

She parked in the large paved drive way, stepping out of the car and taking in the beautifully built palace. "This is truly amazing Harry." She compliments as she closes her car door, Harry placing his hand on her lower back to guide her towards the house.

"Wait until you see the inside darling." He smirks, proud to show off what he's bought with the money that he worked ever so hard for. Her face lights up in awe when they step inside, her eyes immediately darting up to the large glass chandelier hanging up in the centre of the large floor to ceiling welcome room. One large grand stair case aligned the centre of the room, creating a royal and expensive taste in the house.

"You like it?" He questions, admiring the cute expression on her face as she looks around his home.

"Love it." She turns to smile at him, dragging her manicured hand up the side of his muscly arm.

Harry walked her through the two grand living rooms, that both had a large flat screen tv in each. The kitchen was large—with many cabinets, storage space, double fridges and best of all the massive island counter in the centre. Estella could already imagine herself baking loads of sweet treats in this kitchen as she wore a cringey apron, Harry of course making fun of her because of it. She knew she had to calm down, in her mind she was acting like they were married already. She had only known him for about 3 hours.