Mark: Sure, she need to get out anyway, buh-bye see you soon

Wilford: Bye

Wil then hangs up the phone and smiles at Dark glaring at him. "Now everything is planned," Wil says smiling. "I didn't say that I wanted to see her" Dark mutters. "Yeah well, I knew you were thinking it. You can pretend you don't like Chica but we all know you do" Wilford says. Dark rolls his eyes as Wil chuckles. "Now, I just need you to do your thing and call everyone so we can share our plans".

"Wilford I still have work to do" Dark states. "Your work can wait! Come on Darkie. Please" Wil asks while pouting since he knows Dark can't say no. Dark looks away from Wilford's pink eyes with a slight grey blush on his face, "No Wil, I need to finish this". Wilford then grabs Dark face and made him look him in the eyes. "Look me in the eyes and tell me no," Wil says. The 2 egos stare at each other for about a minute before Dark broke, "Fine, I'll just do it later". Wilford immediately smiled and sat on Dark's lap and pulled him into a hug. "Yay! Thank you Darkie" Wil says happily. He then pulls the blushing ego into a kiss which he gladly accepts.

After about a minute or so, Wil pulled away. "Come on, let's go tell the others," Wil says already getting up and dragging Dark by the arm. Darkiplier let himself be dragged to the living by his boyfriend. When they get there Wilford let's go of his arm and stood next to him. "MEETING IN THE LIVING NOW" Dark yelled toward the stairs. One by one the egos started to come down the stairs.

"Once all of the egos are settled they face Darkiplier and Wilford. The Host asks why they were all called down here?" Host narrated. "Wilford has planned for us to go out to a park today with Mark. He has also packed us a picnic, so hopefully this can be a fun and relaxing for everyone" Dark answers. "That does sound relaxing" Dr.Iplier commented. A few egos nod in agreement, "Oh can I pick the park, I know some pretty cool ones with great views and a lake. It also has a skate park that Bing can use" King says smiling.

"Awesome dude! I can teach Googs some more things" Bing says while smiling at Google. "Your learning how to skate?" Bim asked. "Host then says that this is surprising information about you" Host adds. Google rolled his eyes, "It was not my idea, plus it is... nice to learn new skills". Dark lets out a small sigh, "Anyway... yes King, you can pick the park". "Yes!" King says excitedly. "Remember, do not interact with real people and try not to stand out more than we already do," Dark says looking at everyone. The egos nod there heads showing that they understand. King then tells Wil where the park is and they huddle together so they can poof there.

Once they poofed and the pink smoke settled, the egos stood there looking around since it's been about a month or so since they left the house. King was the first to move, "My subjects!" he says happily as he ran to a tree and a few squirrels came down to greet him. Dr.Iplier then leans over to Dark and says, "I'm worried that one day he's gonna get bit and get rabies". Dark gives a small smirk, "He's the king of them, I don't think he will get bit". 

"The Host then adds that there are a few outcomes to where he gets bit but it is not likely since, as Darkiplier stated, he is the king of them. But if he does get bit, I am sure that Iplier would be able to heal him" Host narrates with a smile. "Thank you," Iplier says, Host then gives a nod. 

"Well come on dude," Bing says as he dragged Google by his hand to the skate park on the other side of the short field. As they walked out of earshot Wilford said "I still can't believe he's learning to skate". Dark just shrugged. Bim then looks around and spots Mark's car pull up, "Look it's Mark!". The egos that were still standing there turned to where Bim was pointing to see Mark hope out his car and opening the back door to let Chica out.

Mark and Chica walk over to them, "Hey guys" Mark says with a smile. "Glad you could make it," Wilford says with a smile. Chica immediately goes over to Dark and puts her front paws on him, this makes Dark smile and he pets her. "Told you" Wilford smirks. "Shut up" Dark muttered as he sat down on the ground with Chica. "Anyway, how have you been Mark" Wilford ask. "I've been pretty good, I recorded another Try Not To Laugh before I got your call" he answers. Dark rolls his eyes and he continued to rub Chica's belly, "I don't understand why those videos are so popular on your channel. You never succeed in the challenge, so the fans are just watching you giggle like a bitch for 10-20 minutes".

"One... ouch. Two that's what's usually funny about it, pretty much everyone fails" Mark tells him. Dark just rolls his eyes again and puts his attention back to Chica. "You do be giggling like a 4 year old" Wilford adds. "Whatever... do you guys have any plans for the rest of today?" Mark asks. "Right now everyone is kinda doing their own thing, but I brought food and a few treats that I baked earlier. I just mainly wanted everyone to get out, so no there isn't a real plan" Wilford answers. "Maybe we can stay and watch the sunset in a few hours, it's always romantic especially in front of the lake. And- OH SHIT, hide me!" Yan yells as they run behind Wilford. Dark, Wil, and Mark looks at him with concern and surprise. 

"Why are you hiding behind? I know I'm THE Wilford Warfstache but still" Wil ask. Yan's face starts to become red from blushing, "You guys see that small group of people over there". The 3 men nod as they look over to where he is pointing. "You see the boy in the middle?" Yan asks again, and once again they nod. "That's senpai, he goes to school with me and he's just so kind and handsome and perfect and- why is that bitch touching him" Yan growls. "You're not killing anyone here. I still have work to do at the manor and I don't want more" Dark mutters. "But-" Yan starts but Dark gives him a look. "Why don't you just try talking to them?" Mark asks. 

Yan stares at him with horror in his eyes, "I can't do that!" he whispered yelled. "Why not?" Mark says shrugging. "Firstly, I get all flustered and stuttery whenever I'm around him. Secondly, I'm not making fun of myself in front of senpai and Boobs Mackenzie and her minions" Yan says. "You should at least try, you never know what could happen," Mark says. "And if they do laugh, I'll put them to sleep" Wil states as he smiles and pulls out his gun. Dark stands up and pushes Wil's arm down, "Nobody is killing anyone," Dark says. Wilford lets out a sigh and puts the gun away. 

Mark ignores them and looks at Yan, "You got this, just try". He then nudges Yan towards the group. Yan takes some deep breaths before he goes up to them. "U-um h-hi" Yan stutters out as he looks towards the ground. "Oh look it's skirt boy" Mackenzie states as she starts to laugh and her minions join. Yan feels tears prick his eyes as he turns and runs away from them. He goes over to the other side of the lake and sits on the edge as a few tears run down his eyes. Dark was going to go after him but Mark holds him back, Dark glares at him. "Look," Mark says and he looks back at Yan. His senpai was walking towards him, when he gets to Yan he sits next to him.

Yan's blush starts to come back as he looks over at Senpai. "Hey," Senpai says. "H-hey" Yan replies. "Look I'm sorry about Mackenzie, she's usually not this mean. I think you're pretty cool" he says. "R-really?" Yan asks with a small smile. Senpai nods as they scoot closer and look out to the sunset. 

"Well, that's cute" Mark comments. Wil and Dark nod, "Let's go sit under the tree and enjoy the sunset and some treats too," Wil says. Dark and Mark agree as they walk up the small hill together. Wil poofs a blanket into his hands and let it down, the 3 of them sit down and look over at the lake. "I made your favorite Darkie," Wil says as he goes through the picnic basket. Dark raises an eyebrow at Wil, Wilford then pulls out a dark chocolate chip cookie for Dark. A sugar cookie for himself and a chocolate chip cookie for Mark. Dark smiled and grabbed the cookie from him, "Thank you" he says as he took a bite. "Your welcome, Darkie" Wil replies as he took a bite of his own cookie. "Wait, you like dark chocolate?" Mark ask. Dark nods as he finished chewing, "Yea, it's kinda in my name" he says trying to make a joke. Mark chuckles lightly as he took a bite in his cookie. "Plus I like the bitter taste" Dark adds. 

Once they finish there treats the 3 men turn towards the sunset. The rest of the egos are scattered around the rest of the park in pairs or groups while watching the sunset. Wilford leans onto Dark's shoulder and Dark leans his head on Wil's. "Darkstache is cannon" Mark fanboy quietly.

A/n~ Hopefully this was good, I haven't written in a while. But this is important, DO I MAKE A SECOND BOOK

Word count: 2425