Unexpected Visitor pt 2

A/n~ Sorry I took a small break, my wifi was down but we're back! Anyway art by @Quietmyth and enjoy!

No one pov

After Actor and Author made their deal, Host came back. Actor grabbed Host's face roughly and said, "You will bring out my friend whenever I ask you and you not tell anyone about this meeting or I will make sure your eyes aren't the only thing missing". He then threw Host's face to the side, while Host was crying silent bloody tears. Actor then cut the ropes around Host, and he quickly get's up from the chair and goes up the basement stairs.

As Host is walking to his room, he stops in front of Dr. Iplier's room, debating if he should tell him what happened. But Actor's voice was ringing in his head, he goes back to his room and tries to get some sleep.

Next Day

Host then wakes up and starts getting ready for the day. He get's dress and changes his bandages since he's cried a lot recently. When he's ready goes in the hallyway and starts walking to the kitchen, but he's paranoid about Actor coming to him. As Host was about to go downstairs, someone grabbed him and slammed him into the wall and covers his mouth.

"Don't say a word, and just bring me my new friend" Actor says. Host head then falls to the side but then sits back up. "welcome back" Actor says smirking and letting go of Author. "So what's the plan?" Author ask. "Well..." Actor says smirking.

Darkiplier pov

I was down stairs with most of the egos enjoying a cup of coffee with Wilford. "So do you have any plans for today, Darky?" Wil asked me after taking a sip from his mug. "Well, I wanted to have a talk with Host" I replied. "How come?" Wil asked. "I've notice he's been avoiding everyone since the Author incident, and I wanted to talk to him about it" I tell him. Wil nods his head and sips his coffee again.

When I finished my coffee I put it in the sink and went upstairs to look for Host since he didn't come down for breakfast, neither did Actor now that I think about it. I walk up the stairs faster and as I was about to round the corner I stopped and hid behind the wall since I heard talking. I leaned out from behind the wall to see Actor... and Host talking?

"I want to get rid of William and Google first since they are the only threats. Then we can go after Dark" Actor says. "How do you suppose we go after them, Wilford is a hard person to get through. My powers barely work on him since he has strong mind powers also" Host says, wait no that's Author. I walk out from behind the wall and say, "What the hell is going on here". Actor looks at me with a surprised expression but quickly covers it with a smirk. "Damien, how ar-" he starts to say but I punch him in the nose.

"I don't want to here another word from you" I say as Actor stumbles backward holding his nose. I then look at Author and he has a smirk on his face before he faints for a few seconds. Host then looks around with a scared expression, "You've been working with Actor" I growl at him. "N-no Host hasn't, Actor threatens H-host and only wants to talk to Author" Host stutters.

I let out a sigh and hold the bridge of my nose, "Host, just go in your room" I say. Host just nods his head and walks away, I then turn around and face Actor. "How dare you punch my handsome face" Actor hissed while looking up at me. I grabbed him by the shirt and started walking downstairs, "Don't make me do it again" I growled. When we get downstairs all of the egos are thankfully down here already. "Emergency meeting!" I yelled to get everyone's attention. All of the egos then turn to face me.

"Has this asshole talked to anyone else about a plan?" I asked looking at everyone. Most of them said no or just shook their head. "Who did he talk to?" Wil asked. "Host, well technically Author" I replied. Dr. Iplier then quickly spoke, "Is he ok, what happened?".

"Well this piece of shit has been taking Host and talking to Author. I don't know how much information he shared but until then everyone be careful around Host" I say. Iplier tried to protest but I held my hand up and looked at Actor. "I told you what would happen if you broke any of the rules" I say walking him to the door. "What happened to second chances, Damien?" He ask smirking. I punch him in the face again, "I told you not to call me that" I growl at him. Actor held his nose and Wil came over to us and stood behind me.

"You don't deserve 2nd chances after everything you've done" Wil muttered. "Everything I've done? I've done nothing, i'm the victim here. You did this to yourself. You stole my wife" Actor said. "Shut up" Wilford growled. "You shot Abe and Y/n. You are responsible for Damien and Celine dying and creating this monster. You are responsible for losing your own sanity-" Actor continues but Wilford cuts him off, "I SAID SHUT UP" he yells pulling out his gun and pulling the trigger but I push his arm so the bullet hits the wall. Actor just chuckles and starts to walk away, "A gun won't solve all of your problems" he says.

I close the door behind him and turn to Wilford. "Wil-" I start but he cuts me off, "You should of let me shoot him" is all he said before walking away. I start to go after him but Iplier steps in front of me, "What do you want Doctor" I mutter. "You can't just tell everyone to stay away from Host! It's not his fault that he got kidnapped and threatened" Iplier says angrily. "Yes I can and I did. Author can come out at anytime and get information out of any of you! Now I need to go help my friend and come up with a plan to deal with this" I say angrily while walking away to go find Wil.

No one pov

Dr. Iplier watched angrily as Dark walked away. Iplier then went to Host's room, when he got there he knocked lightly. "Host then says come in" he heard Host mumble. Iplier then walked in and closed the door behind him. "Why are you here? Your not suppose to talk to Host since he is to damn weak to hold back Author. And Host doesn't want him to hurt you" Host says sitting on his bed.

"Host, your not weak and you wouldn't hurt me" Iplier said walking closer to Host. Host head quickly turned towards Iplier, "Don't come near Host. He doesn't want anyone near him until he is strong enough to keep Author at bay" Host said. "Ho-" Iplier started to say but Host cuts him off, "Host is telling you to go, please" Host says quietly. Iplier looked at him with a hurt expression but walks out leaving Host in his room by himself as bloody tears falls down his face.

A/n~ This chapter was suppose to come out a hour ago but I was watching Steven Universe Finale, i'm still in tears after that. But anyway there's going to be a part 3 to this, see you in the next chapter buh-bye :)