So, What Happened?

Damien pov

I don't really know what happened. All I remember was being furious with Celine and wanting out, just leave her for a while. I look around the room. I look at Celine, then to Willia- Wilford, to the other egos and then I look down at my hands and my body. I put my anger aside for now and try to figure out what's happening. "W-what the hell happened" I say still looking at my hands and myself. "surprisingly the Host cannot even narrate what he and the others is witnessing infront of them." The Host narrates. "H-how" Wilford says. Everyone looks at him. He is leaning against the wall looking at his feet. and he looks up, eyes darting back and forward between Me and Celine. "How are y-you here, and and alive, w-wheres Dark, he always told me it wasn't a joke and your dead.How are y-you here then." he says. "We can explain in a second" I start to say looking at Celine who nods her head "but we need a second to process." I say looking back at my hands.

Celine pov

I am not 100% sure what happened, all I know is Dark and I was arguing and we wanted to be away from each other. I guess that is what happened. I can tell Damien put aside his anger to figure things out first. Everyone starts to get out of the shock except for Wilford. And people starts to come a little closer to us. Dr.Iplier steps forward " ok so everyone besides Wilford knows you guys are Dark. And I understand you probably never been apart in a long time. So, can you walk?" He says backing up giving us room to try and walk. Damien and I lock eyes and we both try and take a step we both stumble and we both reach out to grab each other for support.

btw this is what they look like right now 

"It might take a while but we will get the hang of it again

"It might take a while but we will get the hang of it again." I say smiling standing straight back up again holding my brother's hand.  Wilford then starts to leave "I-i will come back later I need to lay down and think for a moment." Damien and I look at each other again and I frown a bit. "Do you think you could make it down stairs with are help? Because we should probably sit down in the living room to talk." Bim says. "W-we can try" Damien says before I can speak. Bim gives me his hand and I put most of my weight on him while Dr.Iplier did the same to Damien.

After 20 min going down the stairs -_-

Damien and I are on one couch while the egos are sitting on the other couch infront of us and some of them on the floor because the couldn't fit on the couch. Google walks in and looks at everyone. " I do not like feeling things, but I hate being confused the most. If I may ask what is happening." Google said as he went to sit with the others on the floor. "Don't worry we are trying to figure that out now" King said with an attempt to make him feel better. "Th Host suggest Celine and Damien tell Host and the others what happen before you guys split." Host says folding his arms and turning his head ever so slightly towards Damien and I. "Well we was arguing a-" i start but was interupted by Damien " I would say more of a disagreement". "Im not doing this right now so we had 'disagreement'" I say using air quotes, "then we woke up here. " I finish saying. " Well how long was this 'disagreement' going on then?" Yandere asked. This time Damien answered. "Since are dearest friend Mark called us this morning." Damien said, but you can here the hatred and sarcasim in his voice.

Note: just to clear things up, you know how wkm happened and Mark was an asshole and Dark and Celine died making Dark, thats what happend here 7 years ago. Like I said a few chapters ago Celine is where Dark gets his maunipulation powers and also his nice/motherly side. (ANd the reason he wears eyeliner). Damien causes Dark's leader ship side side since Damien was a mayor. But Damien never forgave MArk after Wkm so that's what causes Dark's burning rage and why he hates Mark. It's also his shell cracks and he glitches, he can't hide Damien's anger.It's also why Dark's voice somtimes boom and and gets deep.

That is Damien screaming and his burning rage slipping through

That is Damien screaming and his burning rage slipping through. (I know that's not what actually happens is apart of the story so be cool)

On with the story tho

Damien pov

I just want them stop asking questions, for Celine to just forget the Disagreement we had and just figure how to fuse and get Dark back. Wilford then walks down the stairs, we all look at him, he comes and sits next to the other egos. "I-i am ok, i'm going to put aside my confusion of why your here and help you guys get Dark back.Continue" He says waving his hands at us. We fill him in on what we talked about so far. "Wait, is that why Dark's head was hurting, before we left he said he was having the worst headache?" Wilford ask looking at us. I can tel we broke his last piece of sanity but im glad he's here helping us. "I assume thats why, we are in Dark's head and so im sure he hade some affects from us."Celine answers. "If I may ask" Ed says sitting up "what was the damn agruement about anyway that caused you two to split up like this" Ed says. "ALl of the egos then thinks for once in there life, probably the last also, Ed is correct and Host thinks that it is a good question that should be answered." Host narrates. Ed starts to look offended and mad, but keeps quiet. Host smirks smirks at this and goes back to mumbling his narrations. Now its Celine's turn to smirk and she looks at me." Well, i don't know, how about we let Damien explain why he can't let something go that happened 7 years ago" She turns looking at me. Everyone then turns to look at me. "I-" I cut myself off and close my eyes to come down. I take a deep breath an then let it out. "Gladly" I say opening my eyes and smirking.