What did you do

Darkiplier pov

It was a good sunny day for once, and I walked out my room to the kitchen to get some food. Then it just felt like I walked into a cloud of stinch. The entire living room smelt like blood. That's when I saw Wilford and Yandere carrying a dead body each. There was blood all over are floor. "what the hell are you doing".I say..well yell.  "oh! hello Dark" Yandere says cheerfully. "oh why good morning o' chap". Wilford says. "Why are you guys carrying dead bodies, you do see blood is getting all over the floor, and im the only one who would clean this up" I say holding the bridge of my nose. " Well Darkie" Wil said. "Don't call me that" I say annoyed. "Me and Yandere just feel like killing, you know". He said. "What Wilford means is we feel like killing more than usual, so we did, but I never have a problem with killing, even if I can't hide the bodies that well." Yandere explained. "Well that's what im here for plus there not dead any way, just sleeping." Wilford said leaning on Yandere's shoulder. Wait, feel like killing more than usual? Damn it Mark! "Come with me" I say speed walking to my office. On the way we walked past Google. "Google, can you clean the living room and take care of the police."  "of course Darkiplier"he said walking to the living room. "he's acting nicer than normal" Yandere says looking back at Google. Once we got to my office I looked up Mark's channel on Youtube and saw he made fucking videos about Wil, Yandere and some other ego I don't know.

Markiplier pov (crazy right?!?)

I will admit I was sorta running out of video ideas and a lot of fans asked to bring the egos back. I could of just asked them to be in it. Yes I know there real. It's just most of them don't like me and I feel like they would murder me. I didn't know I can just create these egos from just a video. Speaking of videos I made another episode of Yandere Simulater and decided to show Yandere (played by me) in the beginning video. I also made Wilford interview me. Both played by me instead of the actual one because he would kill me. And another mistake I may or may not of made another ego by accident named Chefiplier. Right now he's in my kitchen cooking...for the 5th time in the last 20 minutes. I don't know how to deal with this so I did the one thing I could think of. Call Darkiplier. This should go well.

                                                                                The phone call

Mark: hey buddy *nervous laugh*

Dark: Cut the shit! what did you do!

Mark: All I did was make a few ego videos and mayhavemadeanewego

Dark: 1.I know we will talk about that in a minute 2. say the last part slower.

Mark: in all honesty I forgot how easy it was to just do this an-

Dark: Get to the point im losing my patience

Mark: I made a new ego. named Chef Iplier.

Dark: We're coming over

Mark: WE?!?

                                                                                   Hangs Up

I hope he means just Wilford and Yandere.