Past Memories Pt 2

A/n~ Thank you @QuietMyth for your amazing artwork once again, I also apologize this is a short chapter

(ok so let's just say while it was dr. iplier's view Author went and messed with everyone else except dark, Wilford, and Google)

No one pov

After Host calmed down, Dr. Iplier walks him to the meeting room. All of the egos were there in their usual seats. Dr. Iplier took his seat and Host did the same while wiping his bloody tears. Instead of being his usual self and narrating, Host sat there quietly. Dark then spoke "As many of you know, The Host has spoke to you and forced you to do something. But I assure you that was not Host. That was an old ego from years ago, his name is Author. He uses all of Host's powers for evil, and he loves writing stories about people and leading them to their death. But in this case, he just messing with everyone. Host, do you anything else to add?"

Host keeps his head/gaze down as all the egos stare at him. Iplier grabs his hand under the table and gives him a reassuring smile, "H-host says the only thing he has to add is that he is sorry that this happened. Host let himself get triggered by old memories, and Author took control. Host usually knows when this will happen and lock himself in his room until he has the strength to take back control. But this time Host wasn't ready and h-he is sorry. Host made you guys do horrible things, especially King. Host is very sorry King, you didn't deserve to be forced to kill one of your subjects like that." Host narrates as bloody tears fall down his face again. 

King get's up and walks around the table to host, host was expecting King to yell or even hurt him but instead King hugged him. "It's ok Host, I forgive you. I understand that it wasn't you" King says. Host is surprised but hugs him back and says "Host appreciates your forgiveness". The rest of the egos then tell Host how they don't blame him and that it's ok. 

Dark then speaks up "Wait Host, you said this happened before?". Host nods his head and says "This has happened to Host 13 other times. Like Host said before, he usually locks himself in his room so no one gets hurt". "What usually triggers you?" Dark asks. Host then narrates, "Well usually Host gets triggered by finding Author's notebook and pen and old memories resurfaces". Dark then nods his head thoughtfully.

"Well if the notebook is what causes your inner beast, then why not get rid of it?" Wilford says. "That's exactly what I was thinking, Wil" Dark says. Host head snaps up and looks at Dark and Wil, "What?" Host hisses. "If the notebook causes this to happen, then we need to get rid of it" Dark says to Host. "Why not burn it" Wilford says smiling. Host then stands up from his chair "No!" Host yells. Dark raises his eyebrow at Host and says "I thought you wanted to stop this so no one get's hurt?". "I-I... H-host jus-" Host says but starts to pass out, Dr. Iplier quickly caught him.

After about a second Host stood up, "You are not burning my god damn notebook!" Author says. "Yes we are, Author. Who has the notebook?" Dark says standing up while keeping his eyes on Author. Dr. Iplier then slid the notebook on the table to Dark. "You little-" Author says about to charge Iplier but Google quickly grabs him. "LET ME GO YOU TIN CAN" Author yells starting to kick the air trying to break free. Dr. Iplier grabs his other arm, "Host you got to come ba-" Iplier starts to say but Author cuts him off, "NO, SHUT UP "Author yells.

Dark then picks up the notebook and pulls out a lighter and holds the notebook over the lighter, "Give Host back, or your notebook goes to ashes" Dark says glaring at Author. "I know your a manipulative bastard, your going to burn it either way" Author growled still trying to break free from Google's and Iplier's grip. Dark smirked at him, "Good, so your smart. Give Host back, or you know I will make your life a living hell" Dark says. "Fuck you" Author growled out again.

Dark lights the lighter and the notebook goes up in flames, "NOOO" Author yells. Dark lets the ashes fall to the ground, and Author let's out a choke sob. "A-all of my stories" he mumbles before passing out again but Iplier and Google catches him. When he wakes back up even more bloody tears fall down his face. "Host?" Dr. Iplier ask. Host nods his head slowly and Iplier pulls him into a hug as Google let's go of him. Host hugs him back and silently cries again and mumbles, "Host is sorry it happened again".