QnA [ANSWERS]

Hello everyone! This will be where I, along with the rest of the characters in Unexpected answer the questions that you guys gave us! Without further ado, let's get to it!

[AUTHOR]

Q: How are you so good at writing???
A: Awe shucks, stop you're making me blush. I'm not that good at writing, I'm just a high school student. I've still got a long way, but I'm learning!

Q: What inspired you to choose Shiro's name and look?
A: Well before I had the base of the book out, it only ever really came as a little idea. But Shiro, well I feel like her whole character was already in my head before this. Her name was at first was just Shiro, I hadn't gotten a last name yet. But after establishing her quirk and backstory a little, I decided to go with something that would make her sort of like a contradiction herself. Hench her name, Shiro Kurayami. "White Darkness", something that really contradicts itself entirely. Her look on the other hand, I guess I wanted her backstory to kinda relate to Shoto in a sense. Why she was bullied, what happened in the process, all that. 

Q:Could you explain Shiro's Quirk a bit more, or will we learn later on in the story?
A: Yes, you learn it in the story, I gave that Quirk Info chapters a while back. 

Q:How are you making this book so great?
A: Awe man, istg y'all are too much. My heart is soft for you guys uwu. This book ain't that great, my writing styles swerves so much in this omg. Looking back at my first chapter compared to now like wow lmao

Q: Author-chan do you love me
A: YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NEVER FORGET IT 🥺💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Q:Who's your favourite character in BNHA?
A: Erm, hard to say. But I think either Amajiki, Bakugo, or Kaminari?

Q: Where are you from?
A: I won't disclose any details but I'm from Southeast Asia lol

Q: What's your favourite anime?
A: Currently it's Haikyuu!! I've been bingeing that the past week lol. Saltyshima is lyfe (but Kuroo and Bokuto are my second and third favs) 💞💞

Q:WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT WRITING?!
A: WHAT NO I'M NOT STOP, THESE COMPLIMENTS ARE TOO MUCH ASKLJDHALK 🥺👉🏼👈🏼💞

Q:Do you know I love you
A: AWEEEEEEE, I do now thank you bb 🥺💞💞

Q: What inspired the character Athena?
A: Ooh, that's an interesting character lmao I've always been a nerd for mythologies and stuff, esp Athena. Well, my character Athena was sort of already an OC that I had in mind for quite a while, just never got the chance to write out. More will be revealed in future books hehehe ;)))))))))

Q: What inspired you to write this story?
A: At first it was because my mind wouldn't shut up with new ideas, second was I wanted to write it out for someone to read. So that I wasn't the only one that would know of this story.